The Diesel Garage banner

7.3L Exhaust

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  CSIPSD 
#1 ·
What is the best exhaust setup for a 2001 crew cab dually, it already has a superchips micro tuner, and i will be adding an afe intake with the exhaust, and i want something stainless. I was thinking about the banks monster exhaust with the power elbow, i'm not to sure about the power elbow, i don't know if its worth it.

I don't know to much about fords i'm a dodge guy myself but this is my dads truck and i want to get him an exhaust and intake for christmas, so i'm planning ahead to find out whats the best for the 7.3. I got him the superchips for christmas last her witch he loves, i just want to get more power and a better sound. I'll be addin a turbo later down the road so any advice would be useful. Also anything else i should know about or that will help?

#4 ·
Gauges??? I would be lookin there if it doesnt have them already. I have a MBRP dual system, I love it... Banks as a rule of thumb is over priced, even for there exhaust systems...

Dont think the power elbow is worth it at this point... He could use the EBPV as an exhaust brake with a SP diesel setup... Might look at that too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.