Attitude Monitor - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by StrokinSnyd, this thread has received 6 replies and been viewed 554 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-28-2007, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
TDG MAFIA #94

Send a message via MSN to StrokinSnyd
Attitude Monitor

Hey guys, just wondering if this might work. Ive been reading about the Edge Attitude Monitor and was wondering if it would work without any edge products. :shrug: I like how it works and such, but dont know if it would work w/out edge stuff on the truck. I would like to use it with a chip form DP or TS or something

96 Dodge Cummins EC LB 5 spd big valve springs, full cut DV's, Big sticks, phat shaft turbo....yada yada yada.... plain and simple, it goes fast and pulls whatever
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-30-2007, 06:21 AM

if a digital gauge is what you are after... check out the quadzilla digital guage... it's supposed to be compatable with flip chips... where the edge flat out won't.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-30-2007, 11:59 AM Thread Starter
TDG MAFIA #94
Threadstarter

Send a message via MSN to StrokinSnyd
NOt the digital guage stand-point--i just like the way that the attitude monitor works and the features that come with it

96 Dodge Cummins EC LB 5 spd big valve springs, full cut DV's, Big sticks, phat shaft turbo....yada yada yada.... plain and simple, it goes fast and pulls whatever
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-30-2007, 03:13 PM

I had one... and as far as I know, it will not function without edge's stuff nor can you control any other brands chip.

check the quadzilla commander out http://www.xtremediesel.com/index.as...OD&ProdID=1101

I was going to buy a commander but they didn't have the adapters available yet for the dp chip when I wanted to do it. Don't quote me... but I remember reading quadboeneker saying they were avail now.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 02:31 AM

how did you like the edge attitude cause i am thinkin bout gettin one for my truck an stackin it with the edge ez. or would i just be better off to call Jody an get a 4 postion chip for my truck. what yall think. i like the idea of adjust on the fly that is why i sold my edge evo. an i just wanted more power.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 03:24 AM

$ for $ you will be better off with a custom flip chip and a set of gauges... cause once P.M.S. fully sets in... you will have to sell off the edge stuff and to do it anyways to progress with your mods.

oh and my autometer gauges never freeze like that POS attitude monitor did while towing! :
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-08-2007, 04:18 AM

I'd go for a custom programmed chip from the vendor of your choice. I really like my DP F5. There are several good tuners for the 7.3, Diesel Innovations, Tony Wildman, Tadd are some of the popular ones.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode