Thank you dp tuner - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by camojeeper, this thread has received 3 replies and been viewed 563 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-08-2008, 02:16 PM Thread Starter
MAFIA MEMBER 106

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to camojeeper
Thank you dp tuner

two weeks ago i sold my edge evolution to buy a dp tuner f-5 chip. ok so on fri 2/29 my new f-5 chip shows up . so i get to puttin it in carefull to read all of the instrutions clean the contacts good put it in and get on down to road. so 20 miles into my 400 mile road trip my truck wont stay in cruse @80 then it starts running very weird. so i pull over take out the pcm and remove the chip look at it and decide to drive away with just the pcm no chip and call dp on monday. so sunday night i get home 430 ish pacific time and i shoot jody an e-mail. now this is where it gets good. jody calls me back on sunday night @ like 8pm east coast time to talk with me and see how he could help. sunday night on his own time now that is customer service you cant buy. ultimetly we decided to ship him the chip wires and my pcm out of my truck. so he could fix what ever it was causing the weird cruse misfire or what everit was doing. so i ship it back 2 day air it gets there on the 3 day 1 day late jody being the profent man that he is ran around getting my pcm reflashed(pcm was the problem) and one more progam added to my f-5 and got it back in the mail to me in under an hour!!!!!!!!! so it comes in on friday i put it back in the truck wow i mean WOW jody really knows what he is doing. now i'm not saying that if you e-mail dp on sunday that you will get a responce but i did and was very suprised with the level of service you just dont find today what i am saying is if you are reading this post and thinking about a chip or tuner or programer or what ever you want to call it call dp tuner first. i know there are others like tony wildman and tadd over at elite i have never used there products i'm sure there of the highest quilaty however dp tuner has made my truck run so freaken well i wont have to order a chip from anyone listed above thank you jody and diane :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :thanks:

STEVE TDG MAFIA#106
99.5 psd SDSC 4x Diesel hot rod tug boat. TN BB turbo,230CC 0.0085"EH nozzles GTS HYBRIDS,Pat's tranny,5",Autometers/Scan gauge, ARP'S, DP tuner f-5 ,MAGIC SMOKE PERFORMANCE INTAKE ,AIH delete,Snows water/meth,map sens blowoff,trans lockup,ITP RR w/FB delete oh ya and a detroit locker now with a TWIN PUMP TERMINATOR OIL system
96 CC DRW south bend,DP,MAGIC SMOKE performance,4" exh,Autometer, TERMINATOR OIL
76 CJ-7 B/B FUEL INJECTED AMC 401cid V-8, T-18, D 20 transfer case with 5.38's in the D44's full family cage,ARB air locker rear, lock right front, 37"goodyears [email protected]

MY PICS http://photobucket.com/magicsmokeperformanceJody of DP-Tuner has Driven my truck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-08-2008, 04:34 PM
TDG SinglesClub Member#90

Awesome, Im glad you like it.... I am out of town right now, but I hope mine will be at the house when I get back!!

1996 Ford F350, 7.3 PSD, crew cab, 8ft(Line X'd) bed, 4x4, 5 speed manual, 4.11 gears, 285/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 222,000 miles, DP-Tuner Chip NS 1200 high idle stock 60Tow 80econo 120Race, 3x4" down pipe, 4" exhaust straight piped with 5" polished SS tip, gutted EBPV, chrome nerf bars, autometer ultra lite pyro and boost gauges, alpine cd player, alpine speakers, Garmin GPS.

"Real trucks have 3 Pedals, 2 Sticks, and No Spark Plugs"
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-08-2008, 05:38 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by camojeeper
two weeks ago i sold my edge evolution to buy a dp tuner f-5 chip. ok so on fri 2/29 my new f-5 chip shows up . so i get to puttin it in carefull to read all of the instrutions clean the contacts good put it in and get on down to road. so 20 miles into my 400 mile road trip my truck wont stay in cruse @80 then it starts running very weird. so i pull over take out the pcm and remove the chip look at it and decide to drive away with just the pcm no chip and call dp on monday. so sunday night i get home 430 ish pacific time and i shoot jody an e-mail. now this is where it gets good. jody calls me back on sunday night @ like 8pm east coast time to talk with me and see how he could help. sunday night on his own time now that is customer service you cant buy. ultimetly we decided to ship him the chip wires and my pcm out of my truck. so he could fix what ever it was causing the weird cruse misfire or what everit was doing. so i ship it back 2 day air it gets there on the 3 day 1 day late jody being the profent man that he is ran around getting my pcm reflashed(pcm was the problem) and one more progam added to my f-5 and got it back in the mail to me in under an hour!!!!!!!!! so it comes in on friday i put it back in the truck wow i mean WOW jody really knows what he is doing. now i'm not saying that if you e-mail dp on sunday that you will get a responce but i did and was very suprised with the level of service you just dont find today what i am saying is if you are reading this post and thinking about a chip or tuner or programer or what ever you want to call it call dp tuner first. i know there are others like tony wildman and tadd over at elite i have never used there products i'm sure there of the highest quilaty however dp tuner has made my truck run so freaken well i wont have to order a chip from anyone listed above thank you jody and diane :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :thanks:
Thanks for your awesome post. We are glad you are back up and running.

Diane
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-09-2008, 03:19 AM Thread Starter
MAFIA MEMBER 106
Threadstarter

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to camojeeper
i love my chip just wish i could turn off the 140 cant get enof of that monster power my 8800 lb truck is like a slot car

STEVE TDG MAFIA#106
99.5 psd SDSC 4x Diesel hot rod tug boat. TN BB turbo,230CC 0.0085"EH nozzles GTS HYBRIDS,Pat's tranny,5",Autometers/Scan gauge, ARP'S, DP tuner f-5 ,MAGIC SMOKE PERFORMANCE INTAKE ,AIH delete,Snows water/meth,map sens blowoff,trans lockup,ITP RR w/FB delete oh ya and a detroit locker now with a TWIN PUMP TERMINATOR OIL system
96 CC DRW south bend,DP,MAGIC SMOKE performance,4" exh,Autometer, TERMINATOR OIL
76 CJ-7 B/B FUEL INJECTED AMC 401cid V-8, T-18, D 20 transfer case with 5.38's in the D44's full family cage,ARB air locker rear, lock right front, 37"goodyears [email protected]

MY PICS http://photobucket.com/magicsmokeperformanceJody of DP-Tuner has Driven my truck

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode