The Diesel Garage banner

Stacking with edge ez

2K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  MOOSE 04 
#1 ·
is there any stackable upgrades with edge ez on 01 dodge???:shrug:

#4 ·
a smarty would do the trick if you used the Catcher settings without timing. Or you could just sell that and go for an Edge comp or Drag comp.
Sean

#5 ·
could i get more power out of the drag comp? or will i by stacking?

G
#6 ·
I personally would think you would be better off with just a Smarty or a Drag Comp and not stack anything. Although I do not see any injectors or nozzles listed in your sig. You are going to quickly reach a point where no matter how much more fuel you add, that you are not going to really benefit from it or be able to use it.

Also I do not see any mention of gauges or what kind of tranny you have. Anything more than a EZ, gauges are a must. Also a clutch or a tq convertor and valve body will be in your near future also.

#7 ·
Bouncer said:
I personally would think you would be better off with just a Smarty or a Drag Comp and not stack anything. Although I do not see any injectors or nozzles listed in your sig. You are going to quickly reach a point where no matter how much more fuel you add, that you are not going to really benefit from it or be able to use it.

Also I do not see any mention of gauges or what kind of tranny you have. Anything more than a EZ, gauges are a must. Also a clutch or a tq convertor and valve body will be in your near future also.
If you already have the EZ, and are looking for more power, stack it with the TST PM3, or if you dont have gauges yet, look at the Bluechip FMS. If you want to go really wild on power, look at a TST PM3 Comp, or a Bluechip redline box.

I hate the Smarty, and have said it many times. The throttle response is nice, but the pedal is very touchy, and the truck will fall flat on its face about 2k rpm.

I have had an TST PM3 Comp on my 02 for 40K miles now, and love it. I have stacked it with an EZ, a Smarty, and an EZ and Smarty. I should have a new VA box for it by the end of the week. So far, the EZ/TST stack has been my favorite.

#8 ·
Bouncer said:
Although I do not see any injectors or nozzles listed in your sig. You are going to quickly reach a point where no matter how much more fuel you add, that you are not going to really benefit from it or be able to use it.
so wat do you mean if i get anything bigger my injectors wont let enough fuel through???

does anyone know where a drag comp mite be for sell that is used?? im getting gauges but im trying to find the greatest deal any sug? as far as the tranny....im just waiting for something to go :(

#9 ·
it would be so much easier with a 12 valve.

#10 ·
Sell the ez and get a comp. The sale of the ez plus a hundred bucks or so should get you there. Take the money you save from not buying another box and get a set of nozzles. I doubt there is a stack out there that will net you the same amount of power for the money.

You will definately need tranny upgrades with this setup so be prepared.

#11 ·
has any one tried jammer nozzels? they any count cuz you can get them for 200 to 270$ stage 1-5 on ebay..

#12 ·
akapparos do you use and make bio fuel? i heard its not good for vp44 pumps?

#13 ·
what do you all think about the edge juice with attitude??? is it the same as edge comp?? i think i mite sell my ez and get juice w/attitude

#14 ·
masonjo said:
akapparos do you use and make bio fuel? i heard its not good for vp44 pumps?
I use and make bio. It runs fine in a lot of Dodges out there. I also use Jammer nozzles. I have stage 3's in now and a set of 5's waiting to go in the truck when I get a chance. The juice is the same as the comp so if you need gauges anyway I would recommend it. The performance is the same either way.

#15 ·
do you like the jammer nozzels and where did you get urs???

#16 ·
I love the Jammer nozzles. I got the stage 3's from Go Fast Engineering but went with Darrell from Diesel Performance Plus for the stage 5's. He had the best price I could find and was great to deal with. He is a vendor for this site. I would have used him for the stage 3's but I got them before joining the garage.

#17 ·
although this is an old post and nobody seems to have looked at it for over a month but i thought i would just add that you can stack the bluechip APB with the ez and it works awsome. i would say that it equals a dragcomp but i dont know forsure. if anyone has any comments on stacking these 2 boxes let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.