juice w/ attitude - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by spanky, this thread has received 6 replies and been viewed 834 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-24-2007, 03:09 AM Thread Starter

juice w/ attitude

im looking to start moding out my truck. and was looking at the edge Juice with Attitude what are your opinions on this and also i read u need a A2 or an Attitude . im guessing the screen . but my question is does the juice with attitude come with the screen? is the juice the program and the attitude the screen? i was going to do the gauges but the screen that u need to run this monitors the EGT tranny temp and boost . so what do u guys think :shrug:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-24-2007, 03:22 AM

The Juice w/ attitude comes with the actual box, and the built in gauges screen. If you get this you won't need gauges because they are already built in.

-Charley, 1995 Nissan hardbody, single cab,2.4 i-4, 5spd, straight piped - 4.5in tip, 2x Rockford Fosgate R1's

Quote:
"I Caught that diesel thing, now it stings when I pee"
The Diesel Garage.com
Can You Keep Up??
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-24-2007, 03:31 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

perfect thanks man :Thumbup:
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 04:17 PM

Garage
the attitude works great especially with the alarms for high egts, high trans temp, low fuel and they are all adjustable. It's also pretty dang easy to install and user friendly
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 05:07 AM

a buddy of mine has an 03' dodge ram cummins 2500 4 door 4x4 he bought the truck used with 55,000 on it barely broke in and it had a chip on it cant remember exactly what it was but somehow it quit workin and for a while the truck was stock so he decided on buyin the edge juice with the attidue moniter i helped him install it and its actually very simple the moniter resets all the governor codes to run with the chip it has 5 different stages on it that u can change with the click of a button it adds up to 120 hp and its all their it gained a ton of possitive throttle response low end and very high top end towes like a dream it has cooper discovers on it their 315/75/r-17 which is actually a 34.5" tire and it will turn em over like no other dead stop or rollin he hasnt lost a race to any truck yet the only car he's lost to is to very souped up mustang GT's and it does throw out a substantial amount of black smoke we got on the interstate on ramp doin prolly 25 he romped on it and the road was dry and it turned em over threw 65 mph that truck is fast and it gets their in a heart beat everything is stock on except for the chip and he had his muffler removed his transmissions doesnt slip at all it all holds up just fine
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 07:25 PM

Not trying to be a A-hole or nething but the electronic injection motors do not have a governer.

01 Qc Cummins 4x4 long box, edge attitude with juice (HOT!!), 4" exhaust, afe stage 2 intake, HTB2 62/12, banks intake pleum, bully dog big fuel kit, stage three jammers, southbend 3250 DD, BD Blow off valve. PDR master and slave cylinder upgrade. Sold

2006 mega cab 4x4 auto. Stock for now.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 12:48 AM

the difference between the attitude and the A2 is the screen The A2 does everything the attiude does plus gps and you can put a rearview camera on with it just a matter of how much you wanna spend

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode