Triple stacked? - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Psd715, this thread has received 2 replies and been viewed 494 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 05:33 PM Thread Starter
Just learnin and waitin..

Triple stacked?

I have a friend with a 2000 24v. He's got a bullydog powerpup(or whatever it's called) Stacked with a granatelli, And then programs it with a hypertech to. He thinks it makes a difference with each one.. I dunno about that.. And he thinks the 0-60 of 5.3 that his outlook reads is right. Only other stuff done is straight pipe and when the pump went out we replaced it with one off an H.O. Any input?

'96 F-250 SC LB 4x4 Auto, DP F5 80 tow high alt 80 econo 120 race, TC lockup switch, ICP mod, 4" Mbrp duals, 3" dp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 06:54 PM

injector might help more than triple stacking the boxes can work against eachother and not make power. i had a tst and edge stacked driving was fine but sled pulling they would fight eacther which cost me 3 transfer cases
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 07:21 PM Thread Starter
Just learnin and waitin..
Threadstarter

Thanks for the advice. He got them all real cheap off ebay. lol. they all work right though. I keep tellin him to just sell one and get injectors..

'96 F-250 SC LB 4x4 Auto, DP F5 80 tow high alt 80 econo 120 race, TC lockup switch, ICP mod, 4" Mbrp duals, 3" dp

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode