injectors - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by 7.3stroker, this thread has received 3 replies and been viewed 618 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-29-2008, 04:42 PM Thread Starter

injectors

im going to buy injectors tomaro when i get paid, im looking at BD 155 , are they any good ,if not what about F1 mach 4's or ddp, they cost more tho

97 f 250 xlt 4 inch lift, 36/15.50 tires, hypermax kit with sledghammer turbo, swamps 355mm injectors, compitition fuel system,bdp stealth pumps oil system, head studs, custom 4 inch exhaust, edge evo and ez stack
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-29-2008, 05:54 PM

don't have any yet either, but from i have read on here, you get what you pay for.. i am going to get some ddp injectors. yeah they cost more, but they aren't near as smokey or run as hot like the cheaper injectors tend to. But if your not planning on pulling very much then i really don't see why the bd wouldn't work.

2006 Chevy Duramax LBZ 4x4 2500 Regular Cab. 5inch exhaust,everything else is Bone Stock for now............................... SOLD......2001 Dodge 2500 4x4 Regular Cab Cummins. Ats intake horn,Ats Exhaust Manifold, AFE stage II intake, Edge Comp, Superchip,FASS 95,Luk clutch(450),boost elbow,5in turbo back stait piped. silincer ring lost, 2in levelingkit 305/70/16 on 16-10.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-29-2008, 06:24 PM

I had some friends that used to run bd injectors and were quite happy with them. However, I'm not sure that they've advance technologically along with other injectors. Seems that DDP, F1, and Scheid are pretty popular. There is a guy out here though that runs a performance shop and has done a lot of testing on injectors, and said he wasn't really impressed with anything that was out there, and is now having injectors custom made for his shop. He put down 990 with his street injectors and spray in a 24v and he wasn't getting nearly that high with his mach 5's. So they may be something to look into. The shop is Called WINspeed.

I think that J&L machine (im not 100% sure that the name) makes injectors for a lot of different companies and you may be able to get some quality ones directly through them.
Sean

2000 2500 reg. cab 4x4 auto 577hp
09 6.7L QC LB stick, 4x4.

TOTAL PERFORMANCE DIESEL 707-545-FUEL (3835)
www.totalperformancediesel.com
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-30-2008, 11:33 PM
Trouble Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstockton
He put down 990 with his street injectors and spray in a 24v and he wasn't getting nearly that high with his mach 5's. So they may be something to look into. The shop is Called WINspeed.

Sean
Imagine that...he couldn't make inflated nitrous numbers with a medium sized injector.

Did he try a Mach 7 or 8?

I sure as hell am not defending Donny M, but really, use some common sense.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode