bully dog power pup????? - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by silverpeteok, this thread has received 1 replies and been viewed 2563 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 02:38 AM Thread Starter

bully dog power pup?????

my company pickup is a 06 duramax 4x4 crewcab longbed current mods str8t pipe airraid intake. I don't usually pull anything with it the biggest trailer ive pulled so far is a 16ft bumper pull with about 4000 pounds of flanges and tools. the question asked will the truck be alright in the shape its in with the powerpup set on performance i believe thats the 75-90 horsepower setting or should i stay away from this downloader all together? The price im getting it at is $350
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	logo.gif
Views:	139
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	13839  

04 Dodge 4x4 crew cab 6sp valair kevlar/ceramic clutch stage 1 industrial injectors superphat shaft 62 turbo hot juice with attitude ats arc flow 5in exhaust isspro ev2 gauges and 150 airdog soon to come studs intercooler not sure after that
01 ex cab powerstroke 4x4 diablo programmer autometer gauges str8t pipe and i think the oil pump is dead b/c it wont start and im getting fuel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-22-2008, 05:21 PM

Myself personally, I have had the Bully dog Triple DL w/outlook on my truck, 06 LBZ, for 35000 miles. That with a 5" cat back and Afe stage 2 intake. I have had no issues with going in limp mode, trans. slip, defueling on any parameters etc... I have had issues with the outlook screen resetting periodically but I think that is for screen burn in I guess...
I have had apparent check eng. lights come on here and there with no codes thrown. I drive with it set at Performance or Level 3 of 4.... On the hwy. exclusively, I can get as much as 22 to 23mpg... By the end of a tank with mixed use I get around 19-20mpg. I don't baby it either and leave the bed uncovered so there are things I can do to improve mpg...Currently am switching to syntetic lubricants and plan a bed cover... ANything is worth the effort...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode