edge issue!!! - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by 2008TT450, this thread has received 5 replies and been viewed 1082 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 05:03 AM Thread Starter

edge issue!!!

i just got a 2003 duramax with an edge chip. the problem im having is that when i go to set the low boost fueling higher it wont stay on the setting i want it to stay on??? but everything else works perfect. n the manuel to the chip wasnt with the truck wen i bought it? thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 11:56 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

i just got a 2003 duramax with an edge chip. the problem im having is that when i go to set the low boost fueling higher it wont stay on the setting i want it to stay on??? but everything else works perfect. n the manuel to the chip wasnt with the truck wen i bought it thanks. jus gotta add this is my first duramax and i love it. been a ford guy my whole life. also love the srait piped exhaust note sooo much.lol
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 12:03 AM

Are you sure you saved the new setting when you changed it? IIRC, dont you have to hit the bottom enter button to keep the settings before you go back to the main screen?
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 06:21 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

yea thats the thing i do hit the enter button to save it. but then after i go back to the main menu and check to c if it saved it never does. idk wats up but its annoying... cant wait to go the ppe or efi live route and ditch that pos edge. i had aquestion on trans upgrades since im new to the dmax.. if i do go with big tunes from ppe or efi live wat should my first trans upgrade be. from wat ive read it seems to be a billet ppe converter???? but im not sure
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 10:17 AM

Id call Edge and ask them about the save problem.

Transmission:

A converter (Suncoast, Precision, ATS, PPE, etc...) and Transgo Kit are the basics.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 03:41 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

thanx that is wat i was thinking top get my tranny started. now all i gots to do is save sum money up... and i will call edge. man that chip is soooo not worth the money compared to other products on the market....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode