It is alive!!!!!! - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by 2003EDGE, this thread has received 2 replies and been viewed 638 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-27-2006, 04:00 PM Thread Starter
International Tech.

It is alive!!!!!!

The 97 sleeper is alive!!!! I got in from training with IH yesterday really early so I decided to finish the wiring and get the engine fired. The coal is rolling! I don't think that my intercooler idea is going to work though. I think that I am going to have to ditch the 4700 intercooler and just go with a spearco or something. But the engine is running and I ran it around the shop long enough for me to figure out that the trans is totally shot in it lol I still need to get it lowered down more. I want it to sit on the ground so I can run some wide single tires in the dually fenders and you not be able to really tell the difference

Anyways, look for some pics soon. I didn't have my camera with me when I got it finished...plus I would have been too excited to worry about it. Oh yeah, 5 out of the 6 tires are shot on it and go flat in about an hour lol

I was giddy as a school girl when I finally got it all back together and running :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-27-2006, 04:56 PM
fordt

Awesome!! Can't wait for the pics!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
International Tech.
Threadstarter

Welp, I took it out last night again and completely destroyed the transmission... MMM Destruction

Now I am contemplating what to do now...don't have enough to throw in a new one just yet so I guess I will keep tweaking on the engine for a while until funds recouperate.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode