Pricing for an F350? - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by blackpsd, this thread has received 7 replies and been viewed 453 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 08:11 PM Thread Starter

Pricing for an F350?

I've been trying to sale this truck I have for about 3 weeks now, no calls, no e-mails.... what exactly is a good price for a 2000 F-350 DRW XLT it has 122k miles on it. It's automatic, no goosneck, nor fifth wheel installed. all power options, the only thing it needs is a paint job because it is dull other than that it is a solid and well maintained truck, no leaks nothing

what should I price this truck at?

'01, DRW, Cummins HO, 6spd, hrvp44, holley black, fbd 150hp injectors, edge juice w/ attitude, 4" magnaflow exhaust, Bullseye Power s362 turbo, BHAF, Valair Clutch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 10:15 PM

I thought your price in the auto trader was a fair price for that truck. If it would have been 4x4 we would have been talking. Maybe you just need more exposer. Did you try E-bay? We usually buy our trucks from there cause you get a big selection. If nothing else it would be a good spot to check prices. Maybe you where asking too little and scared folks away cause it seemed too good to be true.......

'00 cc f 350 a few mods, and a bts tranny.

Wet concrete, Hot Asphalt And Life Wait for no one
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 01:14 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

well i've tried ebay twice, First time dead beat bidder, won the auction and never contacted me..... second time was about 3 weeks ago, he won, stayed in contact I bought a $420 plane ticket so i could get home when i delivered the truck, I drove all the way to Orlando, Fl got there he said his money that he had didn't transfer yet, so the next day... I stayed in a hotel, next day same deal he reassuered me that he's an honest man and he won't screw me.... blah blah blah all in all everytime i called it was "my money aint here yet" so i just stopped bothering with him

'01, DRW, Cummins HO, 6spd, hrvp44, holley black, fbd 150hp injectors, edge juice w/ attitude, 4" magnaflow exhaust, Bullseye Power s362 turbo, BHAF, Valair Clutch
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 01:17 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

fwiw, i drove a 2002 F350 XLT 6spd with 199k miles, pulled a big horse trailer it's whole life and grinded hard in 3rd gear, they wanted $15900 for it.... so I figured I'm not asking that much.... Oh and it smelled like horse sh*t, and wasn't the cleanest of all

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 02:26 AM

I thought I saw yours on E-bay. We always fetch what we buy. Just went up to Indiana last week to pick up the Bus. Hope you sell it if thats what you really want to do. I don't think you want too much for it.

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 03:01 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Dog
I thought I saw yours on E-bay. We always fetch what we buy. Just went up to Indiana last week to pick up the Bus. Hope you sell it if thats what you really want to do. I don't think you want too much for it.
im pretty much set on selling it, i want a 4x4 Lariat drw for a daily driver....

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 03:05 AM

Well I ain't trading!! :

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 04:25 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Dog
Well I ain't trading!! :
lol, i want either a red or silver one

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode