Bed Liner on Wheel Well Lips - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by mrit, this thread has received 5 replies and been viewed 932 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 12:43 PM Thread Starter

Bed Liner on Wheel Well Lips

Hey I was just wondering what yall thought about this, My '99 has quite a bit of gouges/chips on the lips of the fenders from the last 133k miles. I was thinking while I take my truck to get a bedliner I might as well get the inside lip of the fenders sprayed at the same time. Is there any problems that I might not be thinking of?

Thanks

'99 F-350 Supercab Lariat built 2/13/99

Camper Package, TS 6-pos chip, DIY Tymar, 4" Magnaflow turboback SS Exhaust, 203* Thermostat, Coolant Filter, Upgraded Headlights/corner lamps, Custom center console with a sub

Autometer Guages were stolen!

MANUAL HUBS AND TRANSFER CASE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 02:39 PM
is here and there.

Thanked 1,110 Times in 665 Posts
I had it put in the wheel wells to hopefully deter some of the corrosion and the only drawback I see is the mud stains it and it really doesn't wash out. Somebody on one of the forums had his rocker panels done the same color as his truck and it looked pretty good.

Life changes, so roll with it, not against it.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 02:06 AM

I cleaned up a friends truck before he sold it. he had the bedliner coating sprayed on the bottom of the rocker panels. what i found to clean it up nice was bleech white, the brand used to clean up tires worked really good. not sure if you will have same results but it took all the mud stains off and i armor alled it to give a little more protection from the mud and dirt.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 02:28 AM

there is a couple around here with there rocker panels done, there also is a tacoma that is fully painted with it and its sweet. i also have seen one with the sides of the bed done instead of having cap rails down the bed.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 01:46 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Thanks, My truck is black so the bedliner should look good, I cant wait, I've been in Korea for too long

'99 F-350 Supercab Lariat built 2/13/99

Camper Package, TS 6-pos chip, DIY Tymar, 4" Magnaflow turboback SS Exhaust, 203* Thermostat, Coolant Filter, Upgraded Headlights/corner lamps, Custom center console with a sub

Autometer Guages were stolen!

MANUAL HUBS AND TRANSFER CASE!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 06:36 AM

Man they wanted like 900 bucks to do my lower two-tone. So i told em' to stick it!!! That's double what it cost to do my bedliner:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode