The Diesel Garage banner

Lift

823 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  StrokerDude 
#1 ·
What is everyones opinion on the superlft select series springs?Been looking at the 6" for a 03 crewcab longbed.

#2 ·
I have always gone with fabtech lifts. I am now going with a rize 12 inch.

#5 ·
The superlift`s springs are pretty soft and will sag/settle and you will loose lift height in the front after a while. Depends on how much you want to spend, if you wanting a great lift or just a lift. DR/ICON stuff is outstanding! Also yo could look in to full traction they make some good lifts, they also make a sweet 4"-8" coilover conversion kit for the 99-04 trucks. Really boils down to the $ you want to spend and what your going to do with your truck. I have the rubicon express 6.5" lift it`s 4" lift springs front and back and 2.5" hangers&shackles in the front and a bigger block in the rear. It nettted me over 8 1/4 " of lift in the front after the springs settled. At first the 37x13.50 tires didn`t rub at all , now that the springs have settled /sagged I get some rubbing at full turm lock. alot of the time the cheaper the lift the worse it rides ( very stiff springs) . There are alot of choises for your truck , good luck!! Ask alot of question and do alot of research and just pick the best system for you budget!!:Thumbup: wht350022 you are going to love that rise lift!! Bearhunter has that 12" rise on his 07 and they adjsuted that out for a total of 15" of lift in the front on his truck!! SWEET!!!!!!

#7 ·
brentos said:
sorry dude mabey im not as rich as you are or something:nunu:
Rich has nothing to do with it! I custom fit an extra inch into my truck over the leveling that it already had. Low budget.:nunu: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.