Small part - where to find, any help? - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by dog3434, this thread has received 3 replies and been viewed 795 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-10-2006, 01:37 PM Thread Starter

Small part - where to find, any help?

This past weekend I decided to fix a small problem I've been having with my glove box light assembly. When I took it out I determined it has been broken and will not work. It's a little piece of plastic that just plugs into a small harness behind the box. I figured its a 5 or 6$ part but when I tried to find it the only place I did was the Ford Parts department for 19$ plus tax! I really don't need a light in my glove box if its going to cost 20$.

Does anyone know where I may find this part? I can't find any wrecked Superdutys locally or anyplace to buy the product aftermarket. The part #1F12-15A563-AA, glove compartment lamp switch.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-10-2006, 02:29 PM
TDG Mafia Member #24

Get in touch with Chris at Powerstrokeshop.com they are a site sponsor and have the best prices on Ford products. 1-800-572-1422 hit 0 for operator when you get his voice mail and ask her to put you through to Chris in the parts dept.

AUG

2005 Excursion 6.0 4X4 EB 4" MBRP Turbo back 5" tip, Zoodad, Steveracer, Stryker 490 CB(with mods of course), Wilson 5000, Bully Dog outlook monitor, DR 3" lift W/ Bilstien Shocks, U and mod B codes, DR Dual Steering Stabilizer, Billet Badges, 05 Powerstroke Badges, Weld Cheyennes 18x10, Mickey Thomspon 325/60-18's, DynaMated interior, Strobes, Train horns, 30mm rear sway bar, HIDs in Headlights, Fogs and backups, AIRAID Intake system, Randy Ellis light bar, 4 KC lights, oilgaurd, FASS, LED markers, Bean's 190cc Injectors, Bean's Turbo, ARP Headstuds, SCT By Kermit, Custom Fuel System, More to come...
:grd

14.109 @ 95.96mph best 1/4 for now, Oh ya @ 8520lbs
Worlds Fastest and Quickest Super Heavy Weight Excursion.
"Can You Keep Up?"
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-10-2006, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

AUG, I gave him a call and he did have it for 7$ but he couldn't cut a deal with shipping. That was going to put the price back up to 20$. I found it in two other states for under 10$ but they get killed with shipping as well. Chris gave me the Ford part number of E7DZ14413A but for some reason I can not find anyone local who can get it for a decent price. I've tried salvage but I can't find a superduty or excursion in any salvage yard. They say those are stripped long before they get them. Oh well. That's what flashlights are for. It's amazing how the little things can irritate somebody.

And let me tell you how distractor your avitar is as she bounces in my Peripheral vision
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-10-2006, 06:38 PM
TDG Mafia Member #24

Ya I dream with her at night everyonce in a while. My girlfriend is jelaous of her.

2005 Excursion 6.0 4X4 EB 4" MBRP Turbo back 5" tip, Zoodad, Steveracer, Stryker 490 CB(with mods of course), Wilson 5000, Bully Dog outlook monitor, DR 3" lift W/ Bilstien Shocks, U and mod B codes, DR Dual Steering Stabilizer, Billet Badges, 05 Powerstroke Badges, Weld Cheyennes 18x10, Mickey Thomspon 325/60-18's, DynaMated interior, Strobes, Train horns, 30mm rear sway bar, HIDs in Headlights, Fogs and backups, AIRAID Intake system, Randy Ellis light bar, 4 KC lights, oilgaurd, FASS, LED markers, Bean's 190cc Injectors, Bean's Turbo, ARP Headstuds, SCT By Kermit, Custom Fuel System, More to come...
:grd

14.109 @ 95.96mph best 1/4 for now, Oh ya @ 8520lbs
Worlds Fastest and Quickest Super Heavy Weight Excursion.
"Can You Keep Up?"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode