cable abjustment on back seat lowering lever - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by yamaman, this thread has received 1 replies and been viewed 429 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-31-2010, 06:46 PM Thread Starter

cable abjustment on back seat lowering lever

Hey everyone just seeing if there is a way to adjust the cable for the back seat for the lever that lets the back of the seat drop down flat? Somehow the cable lossened off on me. I have the seat torn apart and don't see how it could have loosened off. Maybe is there suppose to be a spacer of some kind between the cable stop and the lever? Anyone have some insight? Thanks alot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

got it figured out for those of you who may have this problem here is the fix

So What happened to mine was the bracket that holds the cable slide to go the the other side of the seat had bent and the cable slide slipped off so when you would pull the lever only the drivers side of the seat would unlock and not let you lower it. All I had to do was open up the drivers side on the seat and bend the bracket back up and slip the slide back into place and bam it was fixed.

So lesson learned don't let you wife try to lower the back seat if it doesn't move she puts it all into it and bends steel!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode