********* and Mafia #90
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Berlin, WI
Thanked 1,333 Times in 985 Posts
Ford 2003.5-07 AUTOLOCK ENABLE/DISABLE
Using the Ignition Switch
AUTOLOCK ENABLE/DISABLE - USING THE IGNITION SWITCH
Another way to turn the autolock feature off/on is by following this series of steps:
1. Close all doors.
2. Confirm that the key is in the OFF position.
3. NOTE: Steps 3 through eight must be carried out within 30 seconds.
Turn the key from OFF to RUN.
4. Press UNLOCK 3 times.
5. Turn the key from RUN to OFF.
6. Press UNLOCK 3 times.
7. Turn the key from OFF to RUN. The enable/disable mode is now ready to accept program changes.
8. Press UNLOCK once to command the vehicle security module to toggle the autolock/relock feature OFF.
9. Press LOCK once to enter the command.
10. Verify that the horn chirps one time. There should only be one chirp indicating that the autolock/relock feature has been disabled. If one chirp is
heard followed by a longer sound of the horn, the autolock/relock feature has just been enabled. Return to Step 10.
11. Turn the key to the OFF position to exit the enable/disable mode.
Using the Hardwired Keyless Entry Keypad
AUTOLOCK ENABLE/DISABLE - USING THE HARDWIRED KEYLESS ENTRY KEYPAD
A manual enable/disable mode allows the autolock feature to be turned off and on.
To enable or disable autolock using the hardwired keyless entry keypad:
1. Enter the 5-digit permanent entry code into the keyless entry keypad.
2. Within 5 seconds of entering the code, press and hold the 7/8 button on the keypad.
3. Within 5 seconds of Step 2, and while holding the 7/8 button, press the 3/4 button on the keypad and release it.
4. Within 5 seconds of Step 3, release the 7/8 button on the keypad.
If the autolock feature is disabled, the horn will chirp once. If the autolock feature is enabled, the horn will chirp once shortly and then sound a second
time for a longer sound of the horn once the above sequence is completed.
Bill Carriveau OFFICIAL POO HAULER
ARP studs, sct, Leveling kit,Airdog set at 62psi with no factory pump, leveling kit,5" stacks, under cab lights, Large in the way Fan shroud Removed, bed Lights being Re-did. Large Alternator(250amps)(130 amps was so 2003). On 3rd set of Hgs(soon to be 4th), 2nd set of heads, 2nd tubro, egr cooler, FICM and more. When i Turn the Key it does return a Favor, not always in MY Favor.