The Diesel Garage banner

HE351VE installed on an 04 CR Fummins

5K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  dzljon 
#1 ·
i started with a turbo removed from a 2010 ram and a 6.7 manifold then installed a M16x 1.5 to -10AN in the coolant ports on the turbo, the 1/2NPTon the head was reduced down to 3/8NPT x -10AN, the Return was routed a port i welded on the suction side of the water pump, standard 5/8 heater hose was used for the plumbing.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hows it run?

#3 ·
Have you noticed a difference from the old turbo to the VGT?

#4 ·
turns out that my controllor showed up with no data loaded, contacted Caleb @ fleece and he sent me some data that has worked well for them I just had to set the exhasust brake parameters and it is working so far, I have yet to drive it because i have not finished the air ride. should be done soon...

#6 ·
ok, took the truck out for its first voyage today, it is like driving a brand new truck, the turbo is very resposive makes 35 psi pretty easily ( i am talkin very easy here) the truck just gets up and goes pulls hard, i have no fuel programming installed so i would only assume that things are going to get better with good tuning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.