New clutch for Fummins. - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by 04_6.0, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 2663 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-30-2012, 01:29 AM Thread Starter

New clutch for Fummins.

Ok i am running the factory ford ZF6 pressure plate and clutch disc. I am using a 13" cummins flywheel bored to accept the ford pilot bearing. As far as i have found it is kinda hard to find a replacement for it. The pressure plate is hard to find because of the dual mass pressure plate i am using. The pressure plate is flat style and so is the flywheel. How do manufatures make this conversion work? I know i can not use the cummins pressure plate setup it is too deep for the 6.0 zf6. i also know the 6.0 zf6 uses a self adjusting pressure plate which makes it hard to find. can i use the 7.3 zf6 setup i know it is a regular pressure plate setup ans uses the ford throwout bearing? i just dont know if the 7.3 is too deep for the 6.0 zf6 Any help guys?

04 f-350 4x4 CC SB ZF6 12v. BDS Leveling kit 35x12.5x17 Nitto Trail Grappler, Glowshift 3n1, SBC 32506, HE351 37 psi, 4 GSK, AFC tunned, 17* timming

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode