Thread: Guages
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 05:51 AM Thread Starter
POWER STROKE 99
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #71
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIPD
Pyro and boost - the boost is much cheaper and easier to install if you get mech. the pyro is electrical you have no choice. pic a style from Isspro or autometer and i can shoot you a price quote. being that you have a manual you really dont need any other gauges but you can always get more
I prefer the electrical, it is nothing for me to install. I would like to install the 2 1/16 C2 series by auto meter, pyro and boost both electric. I have the electrical guages in my 1996 2wd F-350 CC dually.

1999 F-350 7.3L CREW CAB DUALLY, LIVE TUNING BY DP TUNER, 180cc SINGLES, REGULATED RETURN FUEL SYSTEM, PRE-PUMP AND IN TANK FUEL SYSTEM AND OVER BOOST ANNIHILATOR BY ITP DIESEL, DR MINI PACKS TO LEVEL THE RIDE, 6" AUSSIE STACKS BY GRANDROCK, AFE STAGE II INTAKE, TURBO MODS BY HTT, 05 HEAD LIGHT CONVERSION WITH UPGRADE WIRING HARNESS BY DFUSER, 05 GRILL, 05 6 SPEED UPGRADE, SHORT THROW SHIFTER AND LUK CLUTCH BY MIDWEST TRANSMISSION , CCV MOD, LINE-X , QUAD POD FILLED WITH AUTO METER C2 GUAGES, CUSTOM SLED PULLING HITCH, COOLANT FILTER SETUP

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome