Strictly Diesel is Hiring!
We have a FULL TIME position available for a "Car Guy" (or girl) with HTML and CSS Knowledge. This position will be responsible for the day to day management of our eCommerce website, and possibly our Social Media accounts, with responsibilities that may (depending on experience) include:
• Addition of New Products to Website
• Creating & Formatting Detailed Product Descriptions
• Modification of Existing Products on Website
• Linking Products to Appropriate Make/Model/Year
• Updating Make/Model/Year Settings as Necessary
• Updating Product Stock Status on Website
• Uploading and Linking Product Photos
• Uploading and Linking Product Instructions
OTHER POSSIBLE RESPONSIBILITIES (EXPERIENCE DEPENDENT)
* Taking and Editing Photos for Website
* Taking and Posting Photos for Social Media
* Making Informational Social Media Postings
* Monitoring and Replying to Social Media Messages
* Managing Strictly Diesel YouTube Channel
* Monitoring Diesel Forum Sites and Addressing Posts as Needed
* Additional "Information Technology" Responsibilities Possible
Items next to a * above will be considered based on the overall experience ("diesel" related and with regard to the particular technology). They represent just some of the potential growth avenues for this position.
Our eCommerce site is already fully devloped, and we have a developer that makes all of the major site changes and manages all of the major upgrades. This is NOT a "Developer" level position. We are looking for someone that has a good understanding of automobile basics (more is better here) that can use their HTML knowledge to work within the framework of our existing eCommerce website to get it up-to-date and keep it that way.
SPECIFIC SKILLS WE ARE SEEKING:
• HTML Experience (this is a MUST, you will be tested)
• CSS Experience (this is a MUST, you will be tested)
• Good Basic Automotive Understanding
• Light Duty Diesel Knowledge a PLUS
• Good Typing Skills (sorry...hunt & peck won't cut it)
• Desire to be a Valued Member of the Strictly Diesel Family
• Ability to Work with Others and Have Fun!
ADDITIONAL SKILLS THAT WILL BE VERY HELPFUL:
• Microsoft Office (Particularly Microsoft EXCEL)
• Adobe Products (Particularly Photoshop and Dreamweaver)
SKILLS THAT MAY LEAD TO FUTURE EXPANSION OF POSITION:
• Google Adwords/Webmaster Tools/Analytics Experience
• Intuit QuickBooks Experience
• Microsoft Server/Active Directory Experience
• Microsoft Exchange Server Experience
• Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware Experience
Strictly Diesel is located in Phoenix, AZ (North Valley near Deer Valley Airport). This is a FULL TIME IN-HOUSE position. We are not seeking contract or remote location applicants at this time.
Pay will be entirely dependent on the knowledge and experience of the applicant.
Resumes can be sent to [email protected]
. Please provide a list of references if possible.