Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cranbury, NJ, US
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Video review of KMC XD Spy II Wheels with CARiD
Searching for an easy way to add a mean off-road racing look to your 4x4? The KMC company provides all full-size truck or Jeep owners with a chance to achieve the desired result by getting their weekend warriors outfitted with brand-new sets of KMC XD Spy II Wheels. Like you've probably noticed, the complete XD line up screams off-road and will certainly add the right amount of aggressiveness and ultimate degree of customization to your ride.
The XD Spy II Wheels feature a one-piece, thick twin 6 spoke design with extremely wide outer lip and come decorated with durable stainless steel hardware. To achieve a truly personalized look of their products, the KMC company has added a signature logo right on the lip, which is especially noticeable on a stylish gloss or satin black finish. The Spy II wheels are offered in multiple size options from 17-inch to 20-inch to ensure that you'll be able to find the right set for your application.
XD SERIES® - XD840 SPY II Gloss Black Machined at CARiD
- Lip Size, Concavity, and overall Appearance, may vary depending on Vehicle and Wheel Size
- Once Tires are mounted onto Wheels, the wheels become Non-Returnable
- Feel free to contact our dedicated Wheel & Tire team with any questions
* Warranties only apply to the original buyer;
- Lightweight yet strong construction
- Unique design that reflects your personality
- Rustproof and wear-resistant finish
- Race tested for trouble-free performance
- 1-Year Warranty on Finish*
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Structure*
Keep discovering the immense XD-line by KMC with our extremely knowledgeable product expert Greg. Make sure to watch the freshest review of recently released one-piece XD 840 SPY II rims. You'll find out everything you need to know on the finishes, sizes, bolt patterns and more.
Head over to our YouTube Channel for more great in-depth product reviews.