The Diesel Garage banner

Just ordered xcal2 from Elite Diesel!

1K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  astro 
#1 ·
I have been using the superchips 1705 tuner ever since I bought my truck. I`m not a chip guy, so I ordered a xcal2 from Elite Diesel today. Anyone else using the xcal2 from Elite on their 7.3? If so which tunes are you running and how do you like them?

#2 ·
I have been running Tadd's tunes for about two years now. I have run TS, DP, DI and Tony Wildman. All are good tuners but Tadd's ****e just seems to work best for me.

X cal is a sweet set-up. You will like it. What year is your truck?

#3 ·
Thanks ! Just what I wanted to hear! I know there are alot of outstanding companies who do a great job, whick makes it very hard to pick !!

#4 ·
Tadd will get you burning... Make sure you have gauges and such! Look into the extra features of the X cal!

#5 ·
Awesome! You will love the increase in power over that Superchips.

#6 ·
Well after waiting for almost 8 weeks to be able to order the xcal2, and just 4 days for the brownman to drop off the tuner! I got it late thursday evening. I let the tuner warm up all night an at 8:00 a.m. indiana time I got the computer code read and then emailed the info to Elite, but by 3:00 p.m. no email back from Elite. I called and they were having a very busy day and was told that they would email by the end of the day. Well as the day ahs come to an end no email from Elite! So I guess I`ll be waiting a few more days until I can get me custom tunes! Hopefully I`ll get them on monday!:crybaby2:

#7 ·
Well it`s like Christmas this morning, my wife turned on the the computer and I got mail from Tadd so I got TUNES!!:thanks: :woot: :Thumbup: The Elite diesel team is on it!! So now if I can figure out how to setup, and down load everything right. I`ll post up how well this works over my 1705 superchip.

#9 ·
Jump right to the hot setting... You will need a second pair of shorts in the truck...

#11 ·
Jackedup350 i used to live in Indy for 18 plus yrs. now I live in Prince`s lakes in Nineveh Indiana I`m a rock throw away from Camp atterbury. I`v e done work down there in Mitchel Also staied in a church camp not to far away from their. The xcal2 Is really out of this WORLD compaired to the superchips 1705! Elite has to burn me some new files on Monday to change the tunes for the 4.30 gears and the 37" tires i`m running. So after Monday my truck will be running even than it`s running now! I would say if you a tuner person and your not using a xcal2 with custom tunes , YOU REALLY NEED TO BE!!!!:Thumbup:

#13 ·
No I didn`t get the insane tune. So far I`m still getting the bugs worked out. I got tow power torqure tow and high power. I have a 6.5" lift and 4.30 gears and the first set if tunes didn`t work to well and the second set of tunes were even worse. I`ll be getting back with them on monday and go for the third set. they have been great to work with , very helpful, just have to work out a few kinks. The performance is very noticable , but my trany shifts all wird. hopefully we`ll get it working right pretty soon!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.