The Diesel Garage banner

SCT XCAL2 Group Buy for TDG Memebers ONLY!!!!

3K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  BigBlue 
#1 ·
We have decided to offer a RIDICULOUS DEAL to all Ford 6.0L Owners on the SCT Xcalibrator 2. Included in the price of the Xcal 2 will be 3 custom programs specifically for your vehicle.

Here are the stipulations:

Must recieve 5 orders for the SCT Xcal2 by Aug. 5th to recieve this special offer.

One member has already taken advantage of this offer and counts as one.
That means only four more by this time next week!!!

You MUST call to recieve details on this offer due to pricing limitations.

217-304-3376

You must also provide your user id on TheDieselGarage.Com

Any Questions please call... TRUST ME,YOUR CALL WILL NOT BE A WASTE!!!

Also.... SHIPPING IS FREE :thanks:

See less See more
#3 ·
It's the best deal I have herd of and I've been looking. If you are at all interested in an SCT you better call him NOW. Befor its to late :agreed:

Thanks Jason, I'm waiting for the mail truck, will report back when it gets here :bow: :roflmao:

FFpsd

#5 ·
Ordered mine today, Can't wait to start playing.

#6 ·
Will you trade me a Xcal 2 for my Xcal 1???? :woot:

#9 ·
Due to the great response we have been having over the last week....

We have decided to extend the special TDG group buy until.....

Monday, August 15th. Orders MUST be in by 5:00 p.m.

Thanks Again... We appreciate your participation in this Group buy and on this site!!!

:thanks: ,
Jason Biava

#15 ·
I've been on my street file for the past two weeks and Love it. Tomorrow I will be puting in the race file and trying to get a road kill story going. Thanks Jason for the good deal.

#16 ·
Wait - mine's not here - Don't leave without me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao:

I am NOT a patient person !!! gimme a tracking number and I'll go meet them half way :Thumbup:
(especially if it's being delivered by the girl in TheBac's avatar)

Best whiney voice here:

cmon, Jason - gimme. gimme !!!!

#20 ·
dang it why couldnt i have seen this a few months earlier, maybe it might be time to start one again??

#21 ·
I'm in if htere was one again!

#23 ·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND......

We are going to offer a special "Group Buy" on Xcal 2's for TDG members only. This Group Buy will run from Mon Nov. 28th until Fri. Dec. 2nd.

All the same rules apply as our first group buy. If anyone has any questions please call us @ 217-304-3376.

Thanks,
Jason

#25 ·
Jason if you got my e-mails about what I want I'm in. Just let me know details please.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.