Shoutout to DJ - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by skkang, this thread has received 4 replies and been viewed 696 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-22-2006, 03:49 AM Thread Starter

Shoutout to DJ

I have had my SCT on my truck for the last 10k and had almost given up on a daily driver tune that shifted good and produced good power. I know that many on the boards have had terrific luck. I was at the point that I had completely stopped posting, and was ready to try a new tuner. I knew that the power would go down, but if it is a pain to drive, then that hadd to happen.

Ten days ago I recieved an email from DJ, who said he was cleaning out some old email and wanted to know if I had ever gotten a tune to do what I wanted it to. I told him my situation and he said to give him a few days to get me a new tune to try. I am not going to flame any vendors on here, because they are all good guys, but the last time I heard that, I never heard from them again.

It wasn't even a day later when the email with a tune arrived. HOLY CRAP, what a tune. DJ's Looney tune was out of this world fast, and the shifting was perfect. Then I started it on a cold morning, and thought that I was in for it again. It was horrifying the way that it started. I email DJ, and his response was perfect. This is a full throttle tune, let me send you a tune to use until the weather warms up. Once again, not two days went by and the new tune is awesome.

I just wanted to say thanks DJ. Your help has me with a renewed faith in the SCT.

Now, about the new turbo and injectors.... I guess I am back in the game... Time to break out the wallet.

Scott
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-22-2006, 03:51 AM
Diesel Pro

cool man glad you got everything worker out

2006 Dodge 2500 2wd QC SB 5.9 Cummins, 48RE Auto, 4" Exhaust, TS MPD W/HUD, Airaid Intake, 6k HIDs, GoGo Built Tranny, BDTD with Crazy Larry
13.85 @ 99 MPH
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-22-2006, 01:00 PM

That's why I say DJ and Viv's customer service is second to none.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-22-2006, 02:08 PM

Glad it worked out for you. Now you see why me and Nummit speak so highly of him. He gets it done and gets it done how you want. Domingo and Viv have killer customer service.:Thumbup:

BTW... Time to change that sig..
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-22-2006, 03:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to HD_F250
As for customer service DJ is top notch. He answers the phone every time I call and always tells me what I need to know. He has been great and his race tune is just INSANE!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode