Hello from Double R - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Rodl, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 876 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-11-2012, 01:48 PM Thread Starter

Hello from Double R

Hi all;
I thought I would take a little time and introduce myself. I am the owner of Double R Industries and currently hold the position of Chief Everything Officer. I am a 58 year young ex dairy farmer who landed in the manufacturing and distribution business after estate issues made my operation work like I was .
I have spent most of my life driving and working with something that made black smoke, be it farm tractors, payloaders, track loaders, Helicopters(Navy), 18 to 38 wheels over lower 48 and 5 canadian provinces.
I stumbled upon my product in a shop that was closing down. I was there to pickup a milling machine that i wanted for hobby purposes. I put 10% down on the entire company before I left that day. Since then we have had the engineering redone. The Powerjack was originally invented in 1986 and was used by the some power companies in Minnesota, Nebraska, and the Dakotas . You will also find somthing that looks quite similar with a crank instead of a cylinder on some of the Uhaul trailers.
I do have two manufacturers reps helping me with sales. In Minnesota, Wisconsin, North and South Dakota please contact James Vaessen Limited @ 612 804 6205. In Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, and Missouri Please contact Jeff Van Leuvan @ 888 792 2980
As of this week we also handle the American Truck Box line of truck and trailer side boxes. Please bear with me as I finish my new website www.powerjacksystems.com

Thank you

Rod Rensink
712 725 2450

Last edited by Rodl; 01-11-2012 at 01:52 PM. Reason: To remove link to midwest transmission

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode