LIDP and some problems... - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by imported_LovinPSDs, this thread has received 25 replies and been viewed 1464 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-21-2006, 12:58 AM Thread Starter

LIDP and some problems...

I am having some problems with LIDP. My gauges took 19 days to get here, Isspro didn't fill the order or something, now the parts are here with no over head paint that I ordered, I was billed for 2 pyro leads and no boost kit. I don't want to put the overhead console in until I paint it and I can't hook the boost gauge up. I was on a set schedule for this things and now there is no way I can get them put in until the first of JUNE! :shrug: Unless I come back home from school to do it. Really messed things up. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but this really threw a knot in things, I get my SCT and Nitrous before I even get my gauges, now I can't put them in between work and school.
Lovin

ON EDIT!!! I over reacted. LIPD has been good to me, I am not trying to bash, just tellin my story. More of a vent... :sorrysign:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-21-2006, 01:16 AM

Ouch... I hope you've called him and given him a chance to make right...

01 F-250 SC PSD,210k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, GTS Hybrid injectors, Studs, 910 Valve springs, Forged rods Water injection,Swamps tuned, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 100 axl tank, 4" Revtek lift, 37-14.50-17 TOYO MT's 469hp and 1068tq...

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-21-2006, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD
Ouch... I hope you've called him and given him a chance to make right...

:agreed:
No one deserves a post like that till ya give em a shot at making it right.

'00 cc f 350 a few mods, and a bts tranny.

Wet concrete, Hot Asphalt And Life Wait for no one
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-21-2006, 02:38 AM

What makes u think he didnt call him or did give him a shot.19 days for gauges is like the elderly waiting for thier social sec check
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-21-2006, 02:44 AM
fordt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Dog
:agreed:
No one deserves a post like that till ya give em a shot at making it right.
:agreed: :agreed:
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-21-2006, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
What makes u think he didnt call him or did give him a shot.19 days for gauges is like the elderly waiting for thier social sec check
If his supplier did not have them then what's a guy to do???:shrug:

01 F-250 SC PSD,210k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, GTS Hybrid injectors, Studs, 910 Valve springs, Forged rods Water injection,Swamps tuned, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 100 axl tank, 4" Revtek lift, 37-14.50-17 TOYO MT's 469hp and 1068tq...

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-21-2006, 02:59 AM

If you are a vendor u need more than one supplier.You guys can give every exuse in the book the guy got his sct,nitrous before gauges.Any of u would be upset.Cookies without milk come on.
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-21-2006, 03:08 AM
MAFIA #8

Garage
I understand both sides. I ordered a 4" turbo back exhaust for my truck. I got it very quickly after fighting and bending the downpipe, even buying a special tool to bend the firewall back I still couldn't get everything to fit correctly. I had been in touch with the vendor the whole time and he didn't know what to tell me. I called everyone that had to do with this brand exhaust and finally talk to the HEAD guy of the exhaust company and he tells me that this kit only fits automatics, not 6 spd, because it is to big. They end up sending me a 3.5" downpipe kit so that I can put the two together to make it work. My truck was out of service for almost a month because I had cut the factory downpipe off and now I couldn't get the new one on. I was very upset and even got so pissed one night and threw the whole exhaust system out behind the shop one night and left it there and went to the house. It was ridiculous that it wouldn't go together and nobody or on any site does it say it is for an automatic transmission. I never went this far and made a post, even though maybe I should have.

It wasn't the vendors fault though it was his suppliers, so maybe this needs to be taken to a higher level than the vendor. Start calling everyone until you find something out. I didn't get anything special out of it like a refund, I only ended up w/ 3.5" cat delete pipe a and a bent up 4" downpipe that I can sell if I wanted to. Good Luck and I hope you get everything figured out..

Aaron - 2004 F350 "Offroad Edition"

2003 F250 "Pulling Truck"
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-21-2006, 03:10 AM

backorders happen all the time, ive waited months for things,and recently found out a tuner i was waiting months for wasnt going to be built.Hopefully lovinPSDs will give us more details as to why he posted this.Since he posted this,I hope he answers the remaining questions here as well.Let us all reserve judgement either way until LIPD has had a chance to resond,and lets keep this civil.Both parties are respected members here,and LIPD is a well respected vendor as well.

2000 Dodge CTD 2500 4x4,Qcab SWB, 4.10 LSD,PDR cam,PDR twins,DonM 6,Edge Drag Comp,RASP fuel system,DTT trans,Blizzard 810,Sidewing plow,Trynex Vp8000,Sunnybrook 3310
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-21-2006, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
If you are a vendor u need more than one supplier.You guys can give every exuse in the book the guy got his sct,nitrous before gauges.Any of u would be upset.Cookies without milk come on.

I agree with you'r thought, However, before one posts bashing a vendor, they should stop and think a moment.
I would say his post could be a ligitament gripe, but the origanal poster DOES NOT STATE that the vender would not do anything to help him out.
I have not bought anything from any sponsors yet, as I'm planning to make one large purchase at a later time.

I am though in a service industry,where customer service is #1 in my book.
You can't please everyone all the time,but you sure can try.
All I'm saying is don't bash'em till you give them that shot.

Off my soapbox

'00 cc f 350 a few mods, and a bts tranny.

Wet concrete, Hot Asphalt And Life Wait for no one

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode