The Diesel Garage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay area rant

1K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  4cstr 
#1 ·
Why won't ya'll at least call me and let me know when my parts will come??
I'll give anyone a chance to make things right but I'm starting to feel the run around thing here.

#2 ·
Don't what your talking about

Not real sure what you are talking about.

You have called my shop yesterday and today and talked with someone both times. Do you have some questions or need more info on something?
Let us know we will give you answers.
We have given you all the info you have asked for.
You were given tracking numbers on the Exhaust and were told up front about the delay on the muffler.
As for the tips that was out of my control and we handled it Immediatly.
We even let you use both gift certificates when it clearly stated one per order.
So please tell me where we are going wrong so we can make sure it will not happen again.
Thanks
Shane

#3 ·
Tracking numbers were never receved. after being told yesterday that I would be called back with some info and never was...... I called today late because it didn't look like anyone was gonna call today either I got some info.

I understand somethings are out of you'r control. Just would like to be kept up to date. When I tell someone I'm gonna call them i dam sure do even if it's just to let them know I haven't found out the particular info I was trying to find out for them. Lets'em know you haven't forgotten about them:shrug:

#4 ·
You were given the tracking number for your exhaust over the phone.

The day you called about the tip you were called back and we left a message for you to call us back at the shop. You have not called us back until today.

Iam trying to understand how you call the shop and say nothing about your complaint and in your previous post you state you got info today and then at
7:38 pm your on here saying.

"Why won't ya'll at least call me and let me know when my parts will come??
I'll give anyone a chance to make things right but I'm starting to feel the run around thing here."

To me this is saying you think you are getting the run around and Iam not sure I understand how you can say that when you have been in contact with us for the past few days.

We appreciate your bussiness and will do whatever to make our customers happy.

We are leaving the shop to go home if you have any questions about your order we will roll the phone to my house if that helps.
have a good night.
Shane

#5 ·
Shane, Here is the story from the top.

I place my order on a Friday, I'm told exhaust will ship on Monday muffler on Tuesday Gauges in about 2 weeks .......I'm happy

Tuesday the following week exhaust comes......I'm happy

2 weeks go by no muffler, I call am told it'l be shipped out the following week and the gauges are on the way.......I'm happy

Gauges arive....I'm happy By the way ya'll did an outstanding job on the assembly and paint.:Thumbup:

Thursday,this past week, I called to check on the muffler the nice woman on the phone said she would check on it and get back to me..Not.....

Friday am I called and let a message on you'r machine....no call back...

Friday pm 5:30 I guess ya'll are gone for the day and I'm stuck waiting till Tuesday to find out whats going on and I post.. Kinda PO'd that I don't have a clue whats going on.

I decide to call in the hopes ya'll might still be there, wich you were, and was told UPS lost the muffler...Ok I'm not happy but I can deal....

I never got a message, and was told the tracking #'s would be e-mailed.
Ya'll had both my #'s to call

By the way I'm not trying to make a pissing match here but the gift cert reads like this"This certificate may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions or giveaways on the internet or locally already in process at Bay Area Performance"

I guess that could mean only one gift certificate per order.:shrug:

Sorry If I'm comming across as an *** but I'm in the service industry too I probly go way above and beyond to give a level of CS I like to get. Maybe I just expect too much.

#6 ·
Sorry for the trouble

As an owner of this business I have to rely on customer feedback and employee perticipation on certain issues. We have a full installation facility and a steady trail of customers in and out of the front door. We have been trying diligently to perfect the internet and mailorder side of our business. Unfortuneatly, sometimes there are hiccups and balls dropped. Again I apoligize for that. I respect your complaints and appreciate you bringing these things to my attention. I have spoken with my employee and she appearantly did not realize that she had promised a call back so soon. Again, I am sorry and have now taken over your order personally. I will pm you the tracking number on the aero turbine as soon as I have it. If I do not get back with you within the next few hours please be patient. I have a full day and will be in and out of the store.

#7 ·
Just got to say... You will love the AERO!!!

#8 ·
aww chucks who needs a muffler..let her breathe!...Oh diesel dog keep us posted..i BAP is trying his hardest to make his customers(you) happy...

#10 ·
Well the muffler came today, Monday6-5. However no "y" to go to the duals.

I called, talked to someone there who was gonna have someone get back to me.

I'm fed up, came home and put the MBRP on I guess theres gonna be a Areo turbine muffler for sale in the for sale section.

#11 ·
Sorry to hear that... I'd hoped you would like the AERO, I cut the y off of the MBRP muffler on my system and welded it to a piece of straight pipe. I install the aero way foward, at the tranny X member.

#12 ·
You did not order a y pipe. You have received all of the parts you ordered. I do not know what else you are wanting me to do for you. I personally took over the muffler shipment. I sent you 3 emails in 2 days documenting the progress and concluding with a tracking number as promised.
As for you posting that you called and never got a call back. As I told you in and earlier conversation, our phones ring non stop. We are here some times untill 9pm getting missed calls off of the voice mail. For call back the next day. The person you left the most recent message with jsut happened to be my father who grabbed the phone on the way through. You identified your seld to him as "the person who ordered the muffler", and left no phone number or reason for calling. We sell alot of mufflers. There was no way to know that it was you calling. I am sorry that you are so disgruntled with your experience with us. I am not sure what else you need me to do short of coming to Mississippi and installing all of your parts for you.
When a customer calls and orders a "dual" exhaust kit and orders a different muffler, we assume the person making the purchase knows what they want and how to make it work. Otherwise why not use the muffler that comes in the kit.

Shane

G
#13 ·
We've heard from Dave, and Shane at Bay Area has responded. I think that anything further here can be handled by PM's back and forth to each other. I'm closing this thread to prevent it from becoming a peeing match.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.