Another big shoutout to DJ!!!!! - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by hhrecovery, this thread has received 1 replies and been viewed 525 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 02:41 AM Thread Starter
MAFIA #8

Garage
Another big shoutout to DJ!!!!!

I have been running Bullydog power pup since before it was every available for the the customers from being a beta tester for it. I have been very happy with the tunes but wasn't very happy from the ticking that it caused my truck to have. After hearing everyone talk about the awesome SCT tunes I decided to give them a try. I got a race file from DJ and it is absolutely awesome.. No more ticking and a huge difference SOTP than the bullydog. Not just my SOTP but also some passengers. Great Job DJ and thanks to you and Vivian for all the support on here.

I did a couple 0-60 runs with both Bullydog and SCT today and w/ SCT I got a 9.64 & 9.66 and w/ Bullydog I got a 10.24 & 10.28. These WERE NOT 4x4 boosted launches. Just a hard 0-60 run so that I could get the best comparisons, and they must have been ran pretty close the same since my times were pretty close on the two runs.
:thanks:

Aaron - 2004 F350 "Offroad Edition"

2003 F250 "Pulling Truck"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-24-2006, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
MAFIA #8
Threadstarter

Garage
Another update on this after a weekend trip..... I had a good long weekend trip planned so I figured I would take it easy on the go pedal and not smoke everyone that I came up on. I drove between 70-80 all the way up to Charlottesville and back and averaged 19mpg. That is the best I have gotten since I lifted my truck and went to 35's. My best before was about 16 or 17 using bullydog. I did have to watch it on some of the mountains though cause the EGTs would easily creep up there around 1300 going that speed.

I guess I should get my EGR blocked off and maybe that will help a little bit also.

Aaron - 2004 F350 "Offroad Edition"

2003 F250 "Pulling Truck"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode