Bully Dog outlook - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by BigBlue, this thread has received 4 replies and been viewed 475 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-04-2006, 09:03 PM Thread Starter
Window Licker

Bully Dog outlook

Got an e-mail toady about the newest version of the outlook monitor. It offers Trans. Temp and Throttle Postion. I could much care less for the throttle postion but the Trans. temp is something I need for the new trans rebuild. Question I have for the vendors is how do I get my outlook monitor updated to the newest version? I really want it.

1997 Dodge 2500 CUMMINS 5 spd 4x4, 16* timing, #10 plate, pump mods that make it go real hard, 3gsk, South Bend Con FE, studded and o-ringed, AEM Workhorse intake, Straight 4 inch exhaust into 6" Aussie tip Black powder coated stacks, modified turbo non wastegated now and the two big cowbells are now residing on my Goat. Smokes like a freight train and "Hey I got a goat finally!!!!!"

Now my wife's:2006 F-150 Crewcab XLT 4.6L V8 with every option available.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-05-2006, 02:41 PM
MAFIA #8

Garage
Yeah I would like to have the Tranny temp also. so I would be looking for an updated one also...

Aaron - 2004 F350 "Offroad Edition"

2003 F250 "Pulling Truck"
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-06-2006, 04:46 AM Thread Starter
Window Licker
Threadstarter

Called Bully Dog today they said to send it in to be updated. On a side note the one person I was talking to was an idiot. Guess that will go on the to do list.

1997 Dodge 2500 CUMMINS 5 spd 4x4, 16* timing, #10 plate, pump mods that make it go real hard, 3gsk, South Bend Con FE, studded and o-ringed, AEM Workhorse intake, Straight 4 inch exhaust into 6" Aussie tip Black powder coated stacks, modified turbo non wastegated now and the two big cowbells are now residing on my Goat. Smokes like a freight train and "Hey I got a goat finally!!!!!"

Now my wife's:2006 F-150 Crewcab XLT 4.6L V8 with every option available.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-10-2006, 05:18 AM

When I bought my stuff. I thought the exact same thing. they were an idiot. I was thinking of getting rid of my 6position chip for the power pup downloader. But I don't know if its a good idea or not.

What does everyone else think?

2000 FORD F250 2WD 7.3 6spd,
BULLYDOG MONITOR,BULLYDOG 6 POSITION CHIP,BULLYDOG 4" EXHAUST,AFE STAGE 2 COLD AIR INTAKE, Garrett gtp38r turbo, SOUTHBEND CLUTCH AND FLYWHEEL,BILSTEIN SHOCKS ,7 GALLON AIR TANK,SEALED VIAIR AIRCOMPRESSOR,ANVIL AIR HORNS,(2) 10 JL AUDIO SUBS, (1) MEMPHIS AMP AND (1) SONY XPLOD AMP, Truck bed has been LINEX'D in 2010, Fire and Ice brake light,
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 12:30 PM

Who did the files on your chip? Do you know your computer code?

Thanks,
Vivian

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode