ATS turnaround time??? - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Blownblue, this thread has received 24 replies and been viewed 1437 times.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 02:52 AM Thread Starter

ATS turnaround time???

:shrug: I am curious on some other peoples expierences with ATS diesel. Is it common to wait over a week for them to email a basic tune(that is after they have all the information)? I bought my programmer 2 weeks ago and I have a glorafied plastic door stop. I am just curious on other peoples expierences as Tadd was always great at Rocky mount diesel but I am about to get a refund as nobody can seem to give me a straight answer on WHEN I will get my product. So question is since they won't answer the question what is your expiernces with ATS diesel? Kinda wishing I went with Innovative right now live and learn.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 03:56 AM
powerstrokes rule

I've called and left over 5 messages and they never return a single phone call, they have big injectors that have proven them selves, but was forced to go else where.

2003 F-350 crew cab 4X4 6 leaker
a few mods

[email protected]
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 06:00 AM

took just over ten months to get mine taken care of. i was promised calls from clint and everyone else that works for ATS. good product poor service.
post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 06:04 AM

I have also had bad customer service from ATS. No return phone calls and a month wait to have tunes tweaked each time with the end product not even usable, things that were supposedly sent right away I waited several weeks for. After checking the shipping dates, I was lied to about when my items actually went out.

Some have had good luck with them, I however have not.
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 06:31 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

thanks all looks like im not the only one.

Looks like I will go ahead with returning my product then and going elsewhere as I don't want to get into a huge bag of worms and end up going to colorado to speak face to face.

Thanks all
Steven
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 06:39 AM
powerstrokes rule

before people start making a big deal about this, the easiest thing todo is walk away from the vendor that won't help and find a vendor willing to work with you. I personally like Innovative diesel, but that is my opinion, others have there own. Find one that works for you.

2003 F-350 crew cab 4X4 6 leaker
a few mods

[email protected]
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 08:04 PM
vendor supporter

Their customer sevice leaves alot to be desired. I bought their stage two injectors and had a running problems wich I talked to tadd about 4 months ago and he was going to send a tune to correct it. after many phone calls and e- mails I give up and will give my busness to innovative diesel and lipd. I think all ats cares about is getting you money because after they make the sale customer service is non existent. Jason

SOLD
490.4 HP
870.8 TQ 13.2 @101 w/stock turbo and a set of 190's
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-23-2006, 03:25 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Well I have already contacted DJ diesel and Innovative and will be getting tunes from both and try them both out

I will be calling ATS and having my charges changed to only the programmer as I have it and can get rolling now. Really sad as I had planned on buying a turbo and injectors from them. Looks like business goes elsewhere.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-23-2006, 03:38 AM
vendor supporter

You can't go wrong with either one of of those vendors. As far as injectors and turbo check out beans diesel performance. Jason

SOLD
490.4 HP
870.8 TQ 13.2 @101 w/stock turbo and a set of 190's
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-23-2006, 04:15 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Injectors I will probably go with Piers as they do alot of work for me. I just know that the ATS ones did dang well in Tadd's truck. I am watching beans but just looking at the surge issues that are on the 03 trucks. I just figure with the mods I am doing I am scrapping my warranty so might as well scrap it good..
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode