Innovative Diesel is INCREDIBLE!! - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by bigblue777, this thread has received 2 replies and been viewed 717 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 05:27 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Innovative Diesel is INCREDIBLE!!

I just gotta share this!

I have been running Eric's earlier version of his Xtreme Race program which I purchased from Innovative Diesel back last December & was nothing but pleased with its performance, shifting & overall upgrade.

Well, a couple of days ago I decided to email Eric & inquire if he had any 'upgrades or improvements' to an already flawless everyday 'race' tune seeing how Ive been running my original since last december...Well, without hesitation or expecting maybe not to hear back from him for awhile, instead Eric got right back to me the NEXT day & informed me that yes, there is an upgrade & to just email him my strategy & he'd send me the upgrade..which he did again, the NEXT day! Now that for one is unparalled true customer service as I also was amazed he remembered me even though I havent talked to him in 8 months!!

This new Xtreme race upgrade has made my truck even more responsive as I didnt really think it could be improved upon, where I could acually notice that much of a difference! WOW!! mid range is sooo much more responsive as turbo boost climbs in a 'hearbeat' to approximately 35psi & as usual, tires are 'torchered' & the 'pull' is even that much more incredible once overdrive is locked & in a short span of a few seconds, I looked at the speedo, I was well over 80mph!!! Overall 'powerband' is smooth thru out the entire rpm range, not 'sluggish,lurchy or unexpecting'. Shifting is what else, but solid & SPOT ON!! Another improvement I appreciate is when OD is locked & im just cruising & I decide to 'moderately' accelerate, no downshifing as it stays in overdrive & I see the turbo boost IMMEDIATELY climb towards 30psi before I let off! Even with this improvement, my EGT's only maxed out at 1100 deg!

I must add, this improvement is all the while running on veggie oil mix instead of diesel!!! I also have MSD propane injection @ 10%...but I havent even turned that on YET with ID's Race upgrade!!

Bottom line: If you want a performance company that really pays attention to details & the 'little things'& is constantly looking for improvement, with owner safety in mind, let Eric @ Innovative Diesel prove it to you!! When it comes to my 6.0, ID has my business!!

ERIC, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!! :thanks:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 03:04 PM

I agree 100%. Eric is great, I was having an issue with my truck missing over 3500 rpms with the Extreme tune after getting the truck back from Ford. Eric sent me tune after tune (sometimes two a day) to get the programming correct! We (he) determined that the EPB sensor is was causing the issue. After we determined the cause he sent me two more tune to test, both worked awesome. The truck is running better then ever now (ran the 1/4 a tenth fast consistantly & placed 3rd at ATS Diesel on the Mountain) & actual is getting better fuel economy now! Eric hands down has the best customer service of any aftermarket retailer I have ever delt with! Thanks Eric!!!!

Marc

07 F250 6.0L CC 4x4
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 06:23 PM

ID is awsome I agree!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode