darn oil leak - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by f450-freak, this thread has received 7 replies and been viewed 574 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-09-2006, 02:22 AM Thread Starter

darn oil leak

id like to say that today was an easy day working on my truck but it wasnt. i had ordered a non ebpv pedistal from LIPD in hopes that it would fix my leak. i started to tear it apart and ended up with a hand full. a phone call from Jeremy from LIPD inquireing how it was going changed my day. when i told him i was neck deep in this truck he asked if i needed some help ,at which time i said "u bet". 30 min later we were both hard at it and fixing a few more problems, donut leaks etc. well he stayed all day working on my truck and after we were all done we "test" drove it. ok we actually went to pound the p**s out of it. well about 300 feet into our pounding i saw that i didnt have my usual 28 lbs. of boost anymore now i had well over 35lbs. well like i said 300 ft and then BOOM pop goes the IC hose. well with that fixed we called it a nite and i could not thank him enough for all his help. dp tuner in my truck was recomended to me by LIPD and i must say that all his help and knowledge has saved me a whole bunch of trouble. again thanks Jeremy and LIPD and also DP tuner for making an awesome product with custom tunes for my truck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-09-2006, 01:19 PM
TDG Mafia 36

Send a message via Yahoo to Diesel Fanatic
Glad you got it fixed:Thumbup:

Brandon AKA bcumminsmeck
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-09-2006, 01:34 PM
Super limo owner

Send a message via Yahoo to Super Limo
glad to hear about good serivce

Kyle

2001 Ford F-350 crew cab long bed srw black gauges boost and pyro Dp 4 pos chip. Straight piped 4 in lift with 35`s . Acetone emblems
CAN YOU KEEP UP??

Everyone dies but not everyone lives

AKA COOLUA Got A NEW NAME!

LOOK AT MY NEW PICS
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-09-2006, 01:56 PM

Send a message via AIM to moose99psd
yea jeremy was down around me last weekend and i had him make some intercooler boots for me and he got ahold of me and let me know he was here so i could get them from him and i didnt have to pay shipping.. SUPER guy and SUPER service he gets :Thumbup: :Thumbup:
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-09-2006, 06:49 PM

Send a message via AIM to LIPD
Your welcome and Thank you for the post. I had alot of fun getting her all back together just think you get to take it all aprt next week if you decide to add the return regulator system & new filter.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 01:39 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

return reg

yeah im not looking foward to doing that, i guess in just to old and achey to lay across the engine again so soon. but if ur willing to guide me again ill buy the pizza.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 01:40 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

hey moose

i will be down ur way in 2 weeks, gotta check on the new house, if u need anything from jeremy get it now and ill deliver it to ya.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 01:07 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

update

well i thought i fixed the blow off ic hose, but i couldnt keep the darn things on. they are brand new and when i first saw them i had my doubts. well again LIPD and Jeremy came to my rescue. well out of anger my $200.00 hose kit ended up in the garbage can as well as another item i bought with the hoses that leaked also. Jeremy and LIPD ON A SUNDAY came and provided me with a new hoses and helped me again fix the problem the right way.
OK OK maybe im smoochin tail a little to much here but to be honest this guy has been a real gentleman and truthful to me so for a little pizza and a few cokes i have to thank Jeremy for all his help and advice.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode