We apologize for any inconvenience - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by MOMBENZ, this thread has received 6 replies and been viewed 490 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 06:27 PM Thread Starter

We apologize for any inconvenience

Hi,

We were out a few days last week, running errands and have fallen a bit behind. If we have not replied to your communication (PM, email etc.), we ask that you please be patient. Our son is in the hospital and we need to spend time with him. We will respond as soon as possible and thank you for your understanding,

Vivian & DJ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 06:34 PM
4cstr

Viv...please take care of family first. Everybody here would agree that is whats most important. We'll all wait here.

And prayers going out to your family that our Lord's healing touch will help your son.

Dave
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 06:35 PM
is here and there.

Thanked 1,110 Times in 665 Posts
Family is more important Vivian. Hope it's not too serious with your son.
Prayers for a speedy recovery are being sent.

Life changes, so roll with it, not against it.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 07:23 PM

Take care of your son. My son was in ICU at primarys childrens hospital almost a year ago. So it is still fresh in my mind. I hope your son gets well soon.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 07:47 PM
Supporting Vendor

Vivian,

You and your family will be in our prayers. If there is anything we can do just ask.

Diane
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-12-2006, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Hi,

Thank you Guys. We're back. We are very happy to say that he will be home a little later today and everything is ok.

Don't know what happened. On Sunday he was pulling a pressure cleaner to the yard and cut the back of his foot close to his achilles tendon. It was a small cut but would require stitches. He was pouring hydrogen peroxide on the cut and fainted. He then started having convulsions. I called Rescue and they chose to call an ambulance instead of my taking him in for the stitches because his blood pressure was very low, as well as his pulse being faint and slow. Then they diagnosed him with heart irregularities. They kept him for observation.

Since we were out a couple of days last week, I tried to work but it got to where I couldn't think anymore. Just wanted to stay with him although I tried to convince myself that there was nothing I could do. But there was ... I could comfort him.

We have fallen a bit behind on our replies. If we owe you a response, be sure you will receive one. We will be repying in the order received. Thank you for your patience and also for your good wishes.

Best regards,
Vivian & DJ :evil:
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-13-2006, 03:23 AM
TDG Mafia Member # 37

Glad to hear everything is going ok, i am sure everybody on here will be patient. Again glad he's doing well and has to be a relief for your family,Gene

2001 F-250 XLT, cc sb 4X4, 3.73 LS,auto, Ported ATS shroud housing 1.00 exhaust housing Banks wicked wheel adjustable wastegated turbo,Non Ebpv pedestal and gutted Ebpv, DI Performance regulated fuel return kit, Dieselsites' 203* thermostat and billet housing, MBRP 4" ss turbo back exhaust system, AFE Stage 1 air intake, Jody Tiptons' F5 chip with no start,stock, 60hp tow,and 120hp race tune for now til I get big oil and injectors. Sonnax kit, Dieselsites' A/C heater core bypass valve, Autometer Boost, Pyro, and Trans temp guages in A pillar, Regulator in MAP line set at 20psi, boost tube, wastgate adjusted real tight, Aih delete, and Zoodad'ed. Amsoil fluids, Monroe Reflex shocks, and Ironman APR 265/75/16R tires.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode