DJ and Viv - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by fordfanatic69, this thread has received 5 replies and been viewed 793 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-26-2007, 04:36 AM Thread Starter
Smokin

DJ and Viv

DJ and Viv have been writing me few tunes for my truck I just purchased the SCT frome them over a week ago. Well I have been extremley Impressed with the customer service and the tuner. Well today I tried the Looney Tune at its max......Holy XXXX!!!!! My son got hurt helping me work on one of our 4 wheelers and I had to take him to the ER. He is fine but there for a few minutes I wasn't to sure he got hit in the head with the floor jack handel and cut a gash in his forehead that was extremley deep and blood running down his face. He is 6 but tough as hell. Any way I wasn't worried about getting pulled over so I drove like I stole it.... What in the world have they done to my truck....it is fast as and strong. I was over 100mph and it was still changing gears I didn't think that I was ever going top out. I just wanted to let everyone know that having a tune like this is good not only for having fun but in situations like this u can count on getting there quick.

09 F250 Crew Cab FX4
5% tint 35% whole windshield w/5% brow
4" lift
35X12.50R20 Toyo
Under cab Lights
Bed Lights
5" Flow Pro No Muffin W/6" tip
Spartan 310
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-26-2007, 05:03 AM
Diesel Pro

awesome! now you see the night and day difference between the SCT and Diablo. Glad your son is okay.

2006 Dodge 2500 2wd QC SB 5.9 Cummins, 48RE Auto, 4" Exhaust, TS MPD W/HUD, Airaid Intake, 6k HIDs, GoGo Built Tranny, BDTD with Crazy Larry
13.85 @ 99 MPH
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-26-2007, 06:46 AM

Hey banks, how do you tunes betweeen DJ and Kermit compare. I am running the frog mans, aggresive street tune, but I have been thinkin of givin DJ a call for some tunes. Any input? Thanks.

Ian
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-26-2007, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinPSDs
Hey banks, how do you tunes betweeen DJ and Kermit compare. I am running the frog mans, aggresive street tune, but I have been thinkin of givin DJ a call for some tunes. Any input? Thanks.

Ian
Yea im interested in that also.
Thanks
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-26-2007, 02:22 PM

Sorry to hear about your son but glad we could help you get him to the Dr. in a prompt manner.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-28-2007, 08:24 PM
Diesel Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinPSDs

Ian
well we have doug's Gonzo file, His AWESOME tow file, and a Gonzo file that we have without Torque Converter Lock.
We only have Dj's Looney Tune.
Our Truck does not like to shift till 4200rpms with doug's regular Gonzo with TC lock. Anythign above half throttle you can be taking off, and let off of the throttle alittle bit to let it shift earlier, and if you do, if shifts hard. If keep your foot in it, it shifts perfect. I've Talked to Elite, Doug, and DJ and Viv, and even Matt From LIPD about this, and they all say our FSM5 strategy can be goofy and hard to make a TC lock file work. DJ's Looney tune is the everyday driver. Doug's Gonzo Street File with is the gonzo minus the TC lock is really comparable to the Looney, except the Looney has more smoke, a little more oomph and it shifts at 4k versus doug's Gonzo street which shifts at probably 3750.
LovinPSD's you can call me and we can talk more about it.
918-231-9213, or anybody that wants some more info about these guys, both have awesome customer service and have a great product!
Dex

2006 Dodge 2500 2wd QC SB 5.9 Cummins, 48RE Auto, 4" Exhaust, TS MPD W/HUD, Airaid Intake, 6k HIDs, GoGo Built Tranny, BDTD with Crazy Larry
13.85 @ 99 MPH

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode