Thanks Vivian and DJ - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by 6Lcummins, this thread has received 3 replies and been viewed 441 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-12-2007, 08:20 AM Thread Starter
IS FREE!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to 6Lcummins Send a message via MSN to 6Lcummins Send a message via Yahoo to 6Lcummins
Thanks Vivian and DJ

Thank you both for such great service. from wat i have seen its by far second to none. Amazin turn around time on SCT and the tunes. When all said and done tunes were IN THE TRUCK within 72 hours of first phone call JUST TO GET INFORMATION. No pressure was put on to buy but Vivian bent over backwards to help out. Great talkin to ya Vivian and thanks for all the help and helping me put a smile on my brothers face. And i would also like to thank you for getting rid of the POS SuperChips programmer he had on it before. Its great to see smoke roll out the exhaust on this truck, and the way the tune works is great on the tranny side and shifts great. Instant notice in the change from the programmer to DJs tune. Even sittin in the passenger seat i could feel the difference in how the truck ran, crisper shifts and different RPM shifts too. But we will find out on friday night i hope how much of a change it has done....Track time and maybe MR LOONEY will come out to play

SCT and Tunes from DJ: $400
1/4 of fuel: $20
Seein the smile on my brothers face and finally black smoke out the back again: PRICELESS

Thank you again Guys for the great tunes u write and such excellent service. Oh and BTW def not a good tune to run in a college town at 2 AM when the cops are out hot and heavy....couple close calls and some upset drunks. But its great for killlin winter tires....

Once again tremendous Customer Service would recommend to anyone wanting great help and flexibility.

Nicholas

PS video link:http://video.thedieselgarage.com/vid...2c004804fe.htm (sorry bout calrity but its at night and yea not bad for gettin the thing today at noon and tunes by 4:00PM central time. would have been in sooner but he lives 45 min away and had to work)

12.56 @ 102 MPH Ennis Texas 4/10/10
11.55 @ 117 MPH Cedar Falls Iowa 5/22/10
1968 Cummins Corvette
All hard parts provided by Low Budget Diesel Performance and our sponsors Hamilton Cams, Pureflow Technologies, and PowerFlow Exhaust
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-12-2007, 03:12 PM

Your exhaust sounds Wicked! What brand are you running? What size?

2010 6.4 CC

The Diesel Garage

Can You Keep Up

MODS

recon lights
20" predator8 wheels
Toyo AT's

Rip 06 6.0 You were a great truck and will be missed
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-12-2007, 04:13 PM Thread Starter
IS FREE!!!!!
Threadstarter

Send a message via AIM to 6Lcummins Send a message via MSN to 6Lcummins Send a message via Yahoo to 6Lcummins
NOt sure on brand, i know it was a local shop that made it for him. Its 5 inch straight pipe to a 6 inch tip.

12.56 @ 102 MPH Ennis Texas 4/10/10
11.55 @ 117 MPH Cedar Falls Iowa 5/22/10
1968 Cummins Corvette
All hard parts provided by Low Budget Diesel Performance and our sponsors Hamilton Cams, Pureflow Technologies, and PowerFlow Exhaust
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 07:25 PM
TDG Mafia Member #56

It is an Expand-It turbo back kit. 5" no cat no muffler and a 6" tip.

2005 Dodge 3500 CC LB 5.9 48RE Smarty 5" Silverline Exhaust AFE Stage 2 305/70/17 Nitto Grapplers Tinted Windows
Putco light bar
1968 Corvette Coupe 5.9 cummins 47RH with Goerend parts assembled by Gilmore Performance 180 pump built by Smokem 12pt cage Ford 9" with spool 35 spline moser axles pro gears Quick Time DOT drag slicks tilt front end soon to get paint and more air.
1995 F-350 Crew Cab soon to be 6 door DRW Hauler project: 5.9 conversion in progress ZF5 speed destroked adaptor plate King pin D60 3.55 gears

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode