Big thanks to DJ and Vivian !!! - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Snake, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 270 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-22-2007, 03:06 AM Thread Starter
Sumo Blue

Big thanks to DJ and Vivian !!!

Those of you who have done business with DJ and Vivian can probably skip reading this......I'm pretty sure ya'll have had similar experiences.

The story: I bought a tune (but not a SCT) from DJ over a year ago. Eight months later, my truck was reflashed and the tunes I had were no good. So I call DJ and say, "Hey, you probably don't remember me. I talked to you about 8 months ago and bought a file from you. I was reflashed and I remember you saying that you'd send a new file if I needed one." Well, DJ and Vivian sent a new one out within an hour, no questions asked. How much did they charge? Nada.

Things just didn't seem quite what they used to be with the new tune and after a few calls to DJ, he asked if I could meet him at the track. Not only yeah, but hell yeah!! Took time away from what he was doing and fine tuned my file to get me closer to where I wanted to be. Ended up going 14.9 that day at 8180 lbs. I'm pretty sure with a better launch I could have gone 14.7 or better. How much did DJ charge me? Nothing again.

Well, Mr. and Mrs. Stupidpower felt there was more in my Excurdavidson and I told them about a dyno day being held out in Jacksonville (they were driving from Ocala, all the way on the other side of the state). Sooooo, they made a trip out to the shop and spent 3 hours dialing my truck in. Am I happy with the #'s? :bow: :Thumbup: Um, yeah. Very. Again, no charge. Actually, that's not true. I bought DJ some very expensive beer (Bud Light).

All this effort because they stand behind their product.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :bow: You're good people and it was truly a pleasure getting to know you both.

I still want a sticker.

--Snake

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
2005 Harley Davidson F-250 Superduty #3991, true blue

"Slightly" Modded

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode