Looking to buy gauges, exhaust, intake, DP - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Shadowskater, this thread has received 1 replies and been viewed 348 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 11:56 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Looking to buy gauges, exhaust, intake, DP

I was referred from my previous thread to here, and I am already excited. Okay so I drive an early 1999 Ford F250 7.3L Powerstroke everything is stock except that I have a 3" add a leaf on it, 35"s, and both ranch end bumpers. I am very interested in getting first gauges, exhaust, and intake, and then very excited about ordering a DP tuner once those are installed. I was interested in maybe a package that could be set up or maybe just to work with someone from the amazing community that this website offers. Thank you so much in advance and I hope to hear from some of you soon!

PS. I am not loaded :shrug: haha just clarifying, and as far as gauges, exhaust, and intake I should probably go into a little depth. I have been looking at these two gauges kits, and I am interested in them as of now unless I can find a much better deal on these or something similar, but I am still entirely open minded. Deal 1 Deal 2

Second on intake I have been most swayed toward a tymar air filter for their price and great reviews, but I am still entirely open with this option as well.

And last on exhaust I have only looked at MBRP so far, and am looking for a something in the price range of their XP series. Best deal I have found so far is from Laguna Speed Shop which sells the system I want with a free tip Link.

Again thanks so much in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 01:13 AM

Here is a much better deal on gauges:
http://www.dfuser.com/specials.php

The tymar intake is awsome on these trucks.

As for exhaust you have options and we can make a package deal.

Bill

05/2009 F350 2WD CC DUALLY EBONY (Inside/Out) dropped 3/5 on 305/45-22 - dubbed "Cat Woman"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode