Prices Please-VP44 Pump Cover, Clutch, and Exhaust - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by lbdodge24v, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 389 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 08:31 PM Thread Starter

Prices Please-VP44 Pump Cover, Clutch, and Exhaust

I guesss this is how I can find out what all is available from the vendors here at TDG. HOpe I am doing it correctly!!

I have a 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel. I am looking for a pump cover to use with my edge drag comp. If I could get a price on that, it would be great.

Also, looking into getting a clutch for the 6 speed trans. Not sure what I am looking for, but was looking into a Dual Disk, would that be smoother shifts than a single that will hold high horsepower. Probably never will go over 500 horsepower, but right now just going to run the edge comp and mild injectors. If I could get one of the vendors opions on this and a price that would be great.

One other thing, I have a 4 in turbo back exhaust, do any yall sale the exhausts by the piece. I would really like to have a new rear piece that goes over the axle. Mine exits straight out the side and I want one that comes out at more of an angle so it doesn't smutt the side of the truck up so bad. Just curious if it was possible to get just pieces of an exhaust system. If there is could i get a price on an aluminized back half and whole system.

Thank to all the vendors for supporting this site, what a great site it is, I get more info from here than anywhere else on the net. Don't know what I would do if I hadn't found out about the TDG!!:Thumbup:

Thanks to any and all answers to these questions.

Thanks for supportting the site.

Thanks again.:thanks:

02 Dodge Ram CTD, 6 spd., HMR Street Drag Clutch, Raptor 150, Edge Drag Comp, Smarty, Injectors, aFe air intake, 2 in leveling kit, 4 in exhaust, and 3 guages-Fuel Pressure, Boost, and EGT's.

The Toy a Jummins!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode