04' Lift, spacers, shocks.... - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by imported_LovinPSDs, this thread has received 3 replies and been viewed 441 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 09:23 PM Thread Starter

04' Lift, spacers, shocks....

Ok guys, first of, need to decide 4" or 6" lift. I do tow. I have seen 4" lift pictures. Anyone have 6" pictures?

Once height is decided, I know there is a big range of price on kits. Probly stay on the cheaper to mid range kits. Can someone give me pro and cons to a few kits along with some prices?

I'm guessing 315's will be the biggest tire size, maybe bigger with a 6"?? 2" spacers are what I'm going to need correct? Some one price those out also.

I'm sure the stock shocks are trash after 42000 miles. I don't know much about shocks, what do you suggest and can you price them also.

Finally, are there any other parts I would be needing to run properly with a lift that don't come with the lift. like track bars, stabaliser ect?

Sorry so long, don't know much about it but very interested. thanks for your help guys.

Ian
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 07:58 PM
GOS

Lift kit

Give us a ring. We are direct with Rev Tek, I personally run the Rev Tek 4'' on my F350 Super Duty and love it. With the 4'' I run 35x12.50x20 with no clearance issues. Call and ask for Kash, to many options to PM. 1-800-620-4467

Contact 1-800-620-4467
Fax 1-406-222-4926
[email protected]

GOS Performance, Livingston, Mt. Wholesale distributor for Edge, Superchips, SCT, Quadzilla, Smarty, Diablo, Dr Performance, Bully Dog, MBRP, Magnaflow, aFe, S&B, Industrial Injection, High Tech Turbos, BD Diesel, ATS Diesel, SunCoast, South Bend Clutch, Haisley Machine, ARP, DiPricol, Autometer, Revtek, Superlift, Rancho, ProFab, Destroked Conversions, family owned and operated since 1994. Dealer Inquiries welcome.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 06:29 PM
TDG Mafia Member #82

I have the 6in. Superlif on my 05 but its not a duallie the kit was about $900 delivered to the door and this is complete kit ......however the spacer would not work with the 6 in kit i had to take them off due to bad spring rebound when you hit a set of tracks or pot hole!! but that wouldnt concern you with an 04 and leaf spring front susp. but the kit was very easy to install and fair priced! A good Friend of mine has an 05 Duallie with just a leveling kit and stock wheels........he runs 315 BFG all Terrains with nothing more than a leveling kit and rear wheel spacers! HOpe this has helped ya

SCT tuned by Dfuser
RBP 4" Turbo Back Straight pipe
Airaid Cold Air
6in Superlift
2in Blocks
39.5 Iroks on 20in. Monsters
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 05:01 PM

try bullet proof suspensions. they sell 6in and 12in lifts for most ford,GM and dodges and some other brands

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode