In reguards of the incidents recently. - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by 03RescueDiesel, this thread has received 4 replies and been viewed 589 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 06:18 PM Thread Starter
9/11/01 343

Send a message via AIM to 03RescueDiesel
In reguards of the incidents recently.

I am not trying to get in trouble or anything but I would like to bring up a few valid points of this situation reguards the young man selling tunes.

I have posted in another site my concern about this situation here is what I have to say. I AM NOT TRYING TO START ANYTHING OR BE BANNED IF THAT. I believe he has been wronged. I have talked with this boy for the last couple months via myspace and aim.

Ok Im going out on the limb here on this one, but it seems somehow stories got twisted around, Ive read the forum in different sites, being that I have also talk to PSDplya for the last couple weeks he has not ONCE tried to sell me any tunes from gogo or DJ.

Also he has been on myspace for the last 3.5 months and still during that time has not made any attempts of selling or dealing towards me, knowingly that I did have tunes from DJ. Also Ive told him that I planned on buying more, was thinking of Dougs or Tadd's even then he did not mention of selling any to me.

He knows the I have an SCT and Tunes from DJ but not once did he try to sell me anything of a such, now he did mention things like DJ has unlimited tunes when you buy from him, or new updated tunes. He was more like passing information to ppl rather then selling I dont see anything wrong with passing the word around.

Also is there any FACT or Proof that he was selling to a customer or another Vender ?

I myself did not recieve anything from him that came across that he was selling ?? so Im proof as well that he didnt try that to me.

To the Moderators, If you wish to Ban me for my comments I understand but I dont believe in things when the FACTS are not 100%, we are all friend here and help each other out AGAIN I AM NOT TRYING TO START ANYTHING JUST STANDING UP FOR A PERSON I THINK WAS ACCUSED WRONGLY.

03 F250 PSD CC LB Fx4 Wouldnt you like to know whats going

TDG Singles club #228
TDG RIDIN' DIRTY #43
TDG Member Feb 2006

Qauntico Fire Dept, Dale City Volunteer Fire Dept

9/11/01 All Gave Some Some Gave All 343.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 06:28 PM

All I can say is...HUH?

01 F-250 SC PSD,210k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, GTS Hybrid injectors, Studs, 910 Valve springs, Forged rods Water injection,Swamps tuned, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 100 axl tank, 4" Revtek lift, 37-14.50-17 TOYO MT's 469hp and 1068tq...

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 06:29 PM
AKA slowdog racing

Send a message via Yahoo to maddogg1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD
All I can say is...HUH?
yea thats what i was thinking

-Curtis-

2006 chevy 2500 LBZ ec sb AKA Blue Blur :chevy-EFI live from mcrat and a few slowdog racing tunes, AFE stage 2 with PG 7, MBRP 5" turbo back,Bilstein shocks, Autometer cobalt pyro and boost, BD fullbore manifold, SD manifold, 2" block in the rear, caltracs traction bars, and 33 x 12.5 r 16.5 sport kings. 2 10" memphis subs, 1050 max watt lightning audio amp, alpine head unit.
[email protected] mph with whats above.thanks pat and kat.
coming soon - suncoast V trans., slowdog duel pumps
"Its a matter of horsepower for eight seconds or miles an hour that's the way i am and it's a fact i cant ignore yeah big four-legged, fuel-injected runnin' wild or radar-detected a man can always stand a little bit more horsepower."-Horsepower-Chris LeDoux

Me kickin azz
My truck and other things
Myspace
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
9/11/01 343
Threadstarter

Send a message via AIM to 03RescueDiesel
Hey guys this is reguards a rumor that someone was selling tunes behind Dj and Doug's back. And Im here to show that it isnt true

03 F250 PSD CC LB Fx4 Wouldnt you like to know whats going

TDG Singles club #228
TDG RIDIN' DIRTY #43
TDG Member Feb 2006

Qauntico Fire Dept, Dale City Volunteer Fire Dept

9/11/01 All Gave Some Some Gave All 343.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 06:37 PM
4cstr

That matter has been dealt with through the vendor. If the person you are referring to wants to clean up, or straighten out this...the first place to start would be those that feel he wronged them. he knows how to get in touch with them outside of this, or any other forum.

And with that...and so that this thread doesn't go down an ugly path...I am going to close it.

Thanks
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode