DPP is making some Changes. Please Read!!! - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by 95psdF250, this thread has received 5 replies and been viewed 478 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 03:18 AM Thread Starter
Git-R-Done

DPP is making some Changes. Please Read!!!

Well since I like staying as busy I can be I have taken it upon myself to start another full time business.

I am just wanting to let everyone know that if you try to contact me with questions or orders please be patient with me if I do not answer the phone right away or take a little while to return your calls or emails. And please be sure to leave a message so I can return your calls the first free minute I have.

We will still be selling all of our products same as always and running full time sales as always but I will be extra busy the next couple weeks getting the new business lined out and moved into the new shop.

We have completely suspended all shop work on the diesels for now and will only be selling parts with no installation or repair work available.

This is a decision I have made do to the lack of local interest in diesel performance as we are located in a very rural farm area in a small town of approximatley 750 people. Farmers just are not that interested in diesel performance around here and money is tight for most of them so that it is out of the question for 90% of the people around here due to that fact.

So, there just is not enough work in this area to keep us busy in the shop so I decided I would like to start a another business that should hopefully keep us busy.

I hope everyone will understand and forgive me for any delays in my responses during this time of change. I am hoping to have everything back to running smooth in the sales department in a couple weeks.

Thank You for Business....
Darrell
Diesel Performance Plus

SLAPS Member

1996 F250 Ext. Cab 5spd. Power Stroke
1999 F250 Ext. Cab Automatic 4x4 Power Stroke
1993 RAM 350 Club Cab Automatic Dually Cummins
1993 RAM 350 Club Cab 5spd 4x4 Dually Cummins
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 04:05 AM
4cstr

Best of Luck Darrell!!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 04:32 AM

good luck on the new venture:Thumbup: what are you going to be doing:shrug: or is that to be announced:secret:

Ross
Show-ME Smokers 2.6 modified street pulling truck "The Lone Stroke" My Videos
1996 f350, powerstroke, 4x4, 5-speed, 4.56 gears, Swamps 450/600 injectors, Swamps BFH turbo, Swamps Idm, Swamps tunes, BTS oil, SBC clutch, studs, springs, tubes, air to water intercooler, fuel system, factory rods!

Tow Rig
1997 f350, srw, reg cab, 4x4, 5 speed, 4.10 gears, 3in down pipe, straight pipe, mystery chip.

Becker Brothers Enterprises
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 05:47 AM Thread Starter
Git-R-Done
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontiacross
good luck on the new venture:Thumbup: what are you going to be doing:shrug: or is that to be announced:secret:
Nothing top secret at all. I guess I just forgot to include that above.

I have always been into the older classic cars and trucks and have done some past restoration work and I have been wanting to try and make that into a business of my own for some time now and have finally decided to run with it.

As of right now I have 9 trucks lined up to start with ranging from 1948 to 1972 and have more in the works.

I actually have taken on a partner for this venture that went to school for body work and restoration and has done a few in the past his self.

Not set in stone but I think we are going to call this business "Hillbilly Classics.":Thumbup:

Anyways, I am excited about this new venture and hope to have things rolling along smoothly in the next couple weeks.

SLAPS Member

1996 F250 Ext. Cab 5spd. Power Stroke
1999 F250 Ext. Cab Automatic 4x4 Power Stroke
1993 RAM 350 Club Cab Automatic Dually Cummins
1993 RAM 350 Club Cab 5spd 4x4 Dually Cummins
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 03:54 PM

Garage
I like the name.

Good luck in the new venture.

"Some people are educated beyond their intelligence."

'93 W350 CC, LE, 5spd, HTT modded H1C, 4" DE

Sold- '99 3500 Q/C, SO CTD, 4x4, 5spd.

Traded off- '97 3500 C/C, 4x4, CTD

'92 W250, LE, CC, CTD w/ tweaked pump (SOLD)

"Obama = Hoax and Chains"

If Obama is the answer, it must have been a stupid question.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 02:50 AM

Good luck with everything Darrel.

Kyle
Early 99 F-250SD 7.3 PSD 4x4. Auto, tymar type intake, straight pipe, Six inch stacks, Tony Wildman Four position chip, Street race, 80 Tow, 80 Econo, Extreme. Let the smoke roll. Upgraded torque converter. Autometer Ultralights on the Pillar. Running Cooper Discover STT's.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode