ISSPRO's Website - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by John_DeereGreen, this thread has received 13 replies and been viewed 856 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 07:29 PM Thread Starter
TDG Mafia #76

Send a message via AIM to John_DeereGreen Send a message via Yahoo to John_DeereGreen
ISSPRO's Website

Is anyone else having trouble viewing the site or is it just me? I can't get anything past the ISSPRO logo in the right top of the page...

Jarrett
04.5 qcsb commonrail
Smarty TnT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-03-2008, 11:00 AM
is here and there.

Thanked 1,110 Times in 665 Posts
Doesn't work for me either Matt. I'll send Michael a PM.

Life changes, so roll with it, not against it.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Supporting Vendor

Crap! I have forwarded it to our IT Manager. They're supposed to be working on finishing up the Performax pages, but they're WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY behind schedule, and apparently screwing other things up at the same time...

Thanks for the heads-up!
Michael Pliska

ISSPRO Engineering Manager

1995 F350 PSD Crew Cab Dually, 271k miles
10 ISSPRO Prototype Performax™ gauges in Pillar & Overhead pods & sitting on dash, Tymar Intake, Gutted EBPV, Tymar 3x4" downpipe, Tymar 5" exhaust, Cat's hiding in the shed, Baby Swamps, Swamps tunes, Tricumulator springs and Accumulator Valve, Tru-Cool 4590 Trans Cooler, Lock-Right Locker
1998 S&S 9.5' slide-in camper
32' enclosed tag trailer with 2 drag cars (73 Vega Super-Gas & 74 Vega ET Super-Pro)
1992 GMC Typhoon, 1973 Chevy Blazer with Pontiac 400, 1973 Trans-Am 455
2000 VW Jetta TDI - Kerma tune, Der Chimera Stage II Clutch
NRA member and certified firearms instructor, GOA Life member, IDPA member
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Supporting Vendor

BTW, there are tons of Performax™ systems being built in the plant as I type this. Just looked out my window to see 3 huge pallets of them. I'll have to find out which distributors have them in stock already. I've already had to help the guy who received the very first retail-sale system a couple of weeks ago (we screwed up and shorted him a couple of parts, but we overnighted them to him). I'm glad we only had one Performax order go out that day, so we could correct the people on the plant floor (who were using an outdated pick list for parts)...

For everyone who either gets a system or at least looks it over, please give me any feedback on additional features you would like to see. I am about to revise the specification for the next generation of Performax™ gauges. We'll make sure to take care of everyone who has purchased the current system but wants to add the new features (upgrade or trade-in program).

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

10 ISSPRO Prototype Performax™ gauges in Pillar & Overhead pods & sitting on dash, Tymar Intake, Gutted EBPV, Tymar 3x4" downpipe, Tymar 5" exhaust, Cat's hiding in the shed, Baby Swamps, Swamps tunes, Tricumulator springs and Accumulator Valve, Tru-Cool 4590 Trans Cooler, Lock-Right Locker
32' enclosed tag trailer with 2 drag cars (73 Vega Super-Gas & 74 Vega ET Super-Pro)
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-03-2008, 11:32 PM Thread Starter
TDG Mafia #76
Threadstarter

Send a message via AIM to John_DeereGreen Send a message via Yahoo to John_DeereGreen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael
BTW, there are tons of Performax™ systems being built in the plant as I type this. Just looked out my window to see 3 huge pallets of them. I'll have to find out which distributors have them in stock already. I've already had to help the guy who received the very first retail-sale system a couple of weeks ago (we screwed up and shorted him a couple of parts, but we overnighted them to him). I'm glad we only had one Performax order go out that day, so we could correct the people on the plant floor (who were using an outdated pick list for parts)...

For everyone who either gets a system or at least looks it over, please give me any feedback on additional features you would like to see. I am about to revise the specification for the next generation of Performax™ gauges. We'll make sure to take care of everyone who has purchased the current system but wants to add the new features (upgrade or trade-in program).

Thanks,
Michael Pliska
As soon as this line is available through supporting vendors here on The Garage or Powerstroke Nation, preferably both, I'm buying...

Jarrett
04.5 qcsb commonrail
Smarty TnT
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-04-2008, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

Options.... MORE GAUGES!!!:bow:

01 F-250 SC PSD,210k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, GTS Hybrid injectors, Studs, 910 Valve springs, Forged rods Water injection,Swamps tuned, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 100 axl tank, 4" Revtek lift, 37-14.50-17 TOYO MT's 469hp and 1068tq...

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-04-2008, 07:52 PM
TDG Mafia - Booze Runner

Michael,
I think Joe needs a Sportin'Wood o' Meter!!!!

2007 Dodge 3500 MegaCab Laramie CTD 4x4 Patroit Blue Just a bunch of Go fast parts and programing
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-05-2008, 01:51 AM
TDG Mafia #95

no joe...thats bad joe.....:
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-05-2008, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
TDG Mafia #76
Threadstarter

Looks like it's been hacked by a Saudi Arabian group now...good luck to the IT guys!!!

Jarrett
04.5 qcsb commonrail
Smarty TnT
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_DeereGreen
As soon as this line is available through supporting vendors here on The Garage or Powerstroke Nation, preferably both, I'm buying...
Oops, on the other thread I recommended a non-supporting vendor (didn't realize they don't sponsor this site until now). I know several from this site (dfuser, ITP, DJ's) that are planning to carry the system. Call one of them and get them to place their order!

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode