URGENT UPDATE FOR X3 and SF3 ENHANCED VERSIONS
UPDATES AVAILABLE ON SCT WEBSITE
All X3 Enhanced and SF3 Enhanced with Serial Numbers Lower
Firmware Revision Number:
X3 Enhanced: 1.2.110-3000
(file name: X3P_FORDv12110-3000-PRODUCTION.LWU)
SF3 Enhanced: 1.2.110-3015
(file name: X3P_FORDv12110-3015-PRODUCTION.LWU)
Tune Revision Number:
SF3 Enhanced: X3PTR121 (file name: X3PTR121.lfu)
Details of Firmware Revision Fixes:
Version 1.2.110-3000 and 1.2.110-3015 resolves several reported issues:
- Fixes SCP Not Recognizing Key On Issue.
- Prevents Incorrect Vehicle Error from occurring if updated before
initial use. (*Note: If device has already been used and Incorrect
Vehicle Error Occurs follow instructions listed below.)
- On device data logging changing eec_type when trying to identify SCP32
- Fixes Read Strategy Failed Error on SCP.
Details of Tune Revision Fixes:
- Adds Support for 2009 Vehicles.
- Fixes GT500 showing as "Mustang GT" on Vehicle Selection Screen.
- Corrects Issue of ETC trucks going into failsafe with P060x codes.
*If when returning to stock, the Error Incorrect Vehicle occurs,
follow these steps:
- Download and install LW/X3 Updater Version 2.0.0
- Plug the X3/SF3 into the computer and open the X3/LW Updater.
- Press the "Get Stock File" button.
- This will prompt you to store 2 files. (Stock.lbu and Flash.lbu)
Note: if a file size error pops up when pressing get stock, Press
- After dumping the stock files, call SCT Tech Support @
866-297-6298 prompt #5.
Make sure to have the following info Available Before Calling:
- Tuner Serial Number
- Vehicle VIN
- Files Retrieved from Tuner
- Internet Connection