After dealing with some shady EGR deletes I took it upon myself to build the EGR delete that would put the others to shame. What makes the River City Diesel
EGR Delete the BEST?
10 good reasons..
1. O-ring boss seals.
(no silicone, no mess, easy removal)
2. CNC machined from Billet T6 aluminum.
3. Uses factory hardware (threaded parts)
(no loose nuts, no trying to get them started and tighten them under the intake. I'm no Houdini and I'm sure you are not either..)
4. No "tabs" holding a fabricated tube in place.
(what keeps that thing from bouncing with every bump and wearing out the o_rings and intake bore? Ohh wait.. Nothing)
5. 304 Stainless steel mandrel bent up-pipe.
(Ford uses 409 grade and it can`t take the heat. Literally..)
6. The best TIG welds in the business.
7. Mandrel bent 304 thick wall loop tube.
8. Proven compression fitting seal.
(Rated Over 250 Psi, bring it on head gaskets.. I dare ya..)
9. Proudly built here in Peoria, IL ..
10. And like always, Free Shipping in the lower 48