DPP/CSM -Whats New - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by DppPower, this thread has received 5 replies and been viewed 797 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-31-2009, 05:40 PM Thread Starter

DPP/CSM -Whats New

I get calls, emails and PMs from people all the time wondering how things are going for me since I moved from Texas. It really makes a person feel good knowing that there are people out there that do not know you that well but are still concerned enuff to the time take to check and see how I am doing. So I thought I would make a post to let everyone know how DPP/CSM is and myself are doing.

First thing I would like to say is it was so nice to be back home in Missouri with friends and family. A person always thinks the grass is greener on the other side of the fence but I can honestly say you never realize what you have until you do not have it anymore especially when it comes to friends and family. I have always heard how great Texas is and everyone there was always telling me how great it was but no matter how hard I tried I never could find ONE single thing that was better than any other place I have been. But I am a Missourian at heart and this is home and this is where DPP/CSM and myself will be from now on.

People are always asking how business has been since the move and if the move seemed to hurt business. Well to be honest even though the economy has been bad this year has been my best year in business so far. Last year was a very good year but the first 2-3 months of this year I had already done over half of what I done all last year. And since I have been back to Missouri I have done nothing but try to keep up with all the business I am getting and it is hard to do by myself. So from what I have seen so far the move to Texas and back has not hurt anything and seems to have actually helped more.

As most of you have read I just moved the shop again to a much better location. The one I was in was just temporary until I could find one that I wanted. The new shop has a huge carpeted showroom, 2 bathrooms, a big office, a customer lounge, lots of storage and a good size heated shop area that will accomidate a big lift easily. Soon as I get everyting setup the customer lounge will have sofa, vending machines, table and chairs and TV with satallite. This shop is also located next to Wal-Mart Supercenter and is across from 2 of the areas largest Ford and Chevy dealerships. It right off exit I-44 and is only about 200ft from the interstate and is easily seen by the interstate traffic. I really like the new shop and have no plans of moving again anytime soon.

I get asked all the time what the future plans are for DPP/CSM. Well that is a good question since I have a hard time keeping up with everything the way it is. But here is a couple changes that are taking place.

1: I have hired a new mechanic/installer and On June 15 Joe Vestal will start working at DPP/CSM full time. Joe has over 30 years experiance in the automotive field and can work on and fix just about anything you set in front of him. With the addition of Joe I am going to start taking in a little more repair and maintenance work that I usually turn away. I am very excited to have him Joe as part of the DPP/CSM team as he is someone I can trust to do the work correctly and I will not have to stand over his shoulder to watch him.

2: I am adding another service to DPP/CSM in the next 2 months and that service will be vinyl signs and decals. I am currently in the process of purchasing all the equipment. Once I have all the equipment setup in the shop Jennifer will be coming in 2 days a week to do any decal and sign work I have lined up. Jenifer has been in the vinyl sign business for over 5 years now and she is super fast and good. I looking forward to adding her to the DPP/CSM team also.

I have several other things in the plans for the future and as they start happening you all will some of the first to know about them. I am hoping to make DPP/CSM a company that covers just about every automotive product and service available.

I am also planning to hire someone else to work the counter and take phone orders to try and improve customer service and take some of that load off me so I can concentrate on other projects. If anyone knows someone in the Marshfield area that would be dependable and is willing to learn then send them my way.

One thing I would really like to be able to contrate on is my pulling truck. I bout a 99 over a month ago specificly for pulling and have not had time to even touch it. I was hoping to have it ready for the fair pulls in July but I do see that happening now.

Anyways, I think that pretty well covers everything I can think of currently.

A big THANKS to all of you that have supported me....

2008 F350 6.4L Crew Cab Short Bed - Few basic mods.
1999 F250 Reg. Cab - Twin Parallel Turbo Pulling Truck

"A woman who demands further gun control is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders"

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved” Romans 10:12-13
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-31-2009, 05:55 PM
********* and Mafia #90

Thanked 1,333 Times in 985 Posts
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Bcarriveau Send a message via Yahoo to Bcarriveau
on man. Glad you are happy with where you are and hope to see do much better then before. Sounds like you have it in your hands now, not the other way around.

Bill Carriveau OFFICIAL POO HAULER

ARP studs, sct, Leveling kit,Airdog set at 62psi with no factory pump, leveling kit,5" stacks, under cab lights, Large in the way Fan shroud Removed, bed Lights being Re-did. Large Alternator(250amps)(130 amps was so 2003). On 3rd set of Hgs(soon to be 4th), 2nd set of heads, 2nd tubro, egr cooler, FICM and more. When i Turn the Key it does return a Favor, not always in MY Favor.
Da Rules..Here
http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/q...g?t=1249694332
Windows 7 Takes the WIN!
Windows 8 might take that Win
http://www.bcarriveau.com/
Dear Tequila:
We had a deal. You were supposed to make me sexier, smarter and a better dancer. But I saw the video. And I think we need to talk..

How you name your Thread is Important. Read Here

The TDG TOTQ

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-31-2009, 06:40 PM
Breaks stuff

Garage
Great to hear things are so well!! Keep your head up!

'04 'Stroke (but everything on it's '03 DAMN FoMoCo) SCT X3 (Looney Tuned), Coolant Filter, Zoodad Mod, BB Mod, EGR Delete, CCV Reroute, 220 AMP Alternator, 4" Turbo-Back Exhaust w/ Cat Delete, 4" ProComp, 35" MudGrapplers, Shell (color-matched), Winch Mount/Brushgaurd (powder-coated textured-black), Warn 15k Winch, Taillight Gaurds (powder-coated textured-black), TV/DVD w/ Game Console Hookup
SOLD

TDG Singles Club Member #198
TDG B.O.M.B. Squad Member #9
TDG Member Since Feb 2007
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-31-2009, 11:14 PM
Still Diggin

Glad to hear everything has worked out.

94 Ford F-250, Reg cab, xlt, 12v cummins, 5 speed, 4:10s,
370's, edge jammer turbo, colt camshaft, tuned by Snap-on

99 Kenworth T800, C-12 cat power, 10 speed, 3:90 gears, ag200, ridewell tag, 24ft grain bed.

90 freightshaker, 3406a , 13 speed, um...it was cheap

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-31-2009, 11:56 PM
Chirpin Tires...

Garage
glad to hear that darrell, and sounds like big things are in store for dpp

keep up the good work!!!!

2008 Ford F-250/4x4/Crew Cab/Short Bed/King Ranch/All Options/Viper 5901 Alarm-Remote Start
Spartan 275 Tuned/AFE Stage II CAI/Spearco Intercooler/RCD Intercooler Pipe/DieselSite Intercooler Boot Kit
Powerstroker67's Downpipe/Cat/DPF Delete/MBRP DPF-Back Exhaust
2.5" Ready Lift/Bilstein 5100 Off-Road Shocks/20x9 XD Ambush Black/35x12.50R20 Toyo M/T
Sto-Rage Underseat Box/Transfer Flow 40G Fuel Tank & Toolbox Combo
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 04:57 PM
Born in the USA

Garage
Send a message via AIM to patriot2500
Glad to hear your doing well and making some positive changes. Good luck to you!

Tom
2004.5 Dodge 2500 QC/LB - Goerand 48RE, 4.10's, AFE Stage II, Magnaflow 5" TBE w/6" tip, Smarty TNT/REVO, PacBrake, ATS Manifold, ATS Triple Lok Commander, ISSPRO EGT, Trans, Boost on the pillar, FASS 150, 35X12.50 Toyo M/T's on '06 wheels, Mag/Hytec front/rear diff covers and trans pan, Full Recon Lighting, Prodigy Brake Controller, Silverstars, WeatherGuard Toolbox, BackRack, Kenwood Radio w/ 2 MTX Thunder 4500 subs, Sirius, CompuStar Alarm/Remote Start, Husky Floormats

Thanks to Kenny @ KTPerformance.net

2007 Honda Foreman 500 ES - Rack bag, gun racks, trailer hitch, Cycle Country plow, 27" ITP's on ITP Delta Steel Wheels

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode