New DPP/CSM Website - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by DppPower, this thread has received 2 replies and been viewed 503 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 05:42 PM Thread Starter

New DPP/CSM Website

Just letting you guys know to keep your eyes out for the New Diesel Performance Plus and Chrome Stack Mafia website.

I built the last website myself but I have been wanting to upgrade it and go to an online shopping cart for a long time but I have no time to work on it anymore. So I went ahead and hired a company to totally re-designed the websites and add a shopping cart for all the products to make ordering much easier for everyone.

As alot of you can tell by looking at our current website I concentrated mainly on Power Stroke products. Well we are adding thousands of new products to the new website and there will be tons of products for all of you Ford, Dogde and GM guys to choose from.

We are also adding sled pulling products to the new site such as hitches, traction bars, driveshaft loops, adjustable suspension stops and weight brackets.

We will have a large selection of vehicle accessories on the new website also.

You will also find a large selection of emergency and public service equipment that will include LED Lightbars, Dash and Deck Lights, LED & Strobe Hideaway Kits, Sirens and Lots Lots More.

I very excited about the new website and I am looking forward to the day it gets launched. As of right now it is looking like it may be ready to launch in the next couple weeks.

If you are a DPP/CSM Customer and would like to have pictures of your truck on our new website please email them to [email protected] and I will forward them to the company building the website. If you already have your truck on our current website I would like to get some new updated pics if you have any to send my way.

I would just like to say Thank You to Everyone that has supported us over the past few years. If not for all of our loyal Customers we would not be able to continue growing like we have.

Thanks....

2008 F350 6.4L Crew Cab Short Bed - Few basic mods.
1999 F250 Reg. Cab - Twin Parallel Turbo Pulling Truck

"A woman who demands further gun control is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders"

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved” Romans 10:12-13

Last edited by DppPower; 08-13-2009 at 05:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 09:42 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Got an update over the weekend from the company building the website.

They said they should have it mainly done by this weekend and are planning to make it live on Sunday hopefully.

2008 F350 6.4L Crew Cab Short Bed - Few basic mods.
1999 F250 Reg. Cab - Twin Parallel Turbo Pulling Truck

"A woman who demands further gun control is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders"

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved” Romans 10:12-13
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 10:00 PM
tjl

Good deal Darrell. Can't wait to see it.

Tim

'96 f350 cc dually, 5 speed w/ short throw shifter, stage 1 injectors, '03 sd intercooler, d66 turbo, DP Tuner F5 chip (stock, high idle, tow, econo, extreme) modified IDM, CCV mod, gutted EBPV

343 hp
670 tq

Dually Club #20

B.O.M.B. Squad #7

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode