Some Overdue THANKS!!! - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by 4cstr, this thread has received 6 replies and been viewed 770 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 05:16 AM Thread Starter

Some Overdue THANKS!!!

It has been one hectic couple of weeks, so I haven't had the time to get on to get this post done, but there are some vendors that I really really need to thank for the great service and assistance they provided me over the past month or so.

DP-Tuner:
Jody and Diane...my heartfelt thanks go out to you both. I asked Jody for some tuning for my new 6L Excursion that would help out on the mileage and be mild enough to keep me from blowing coolant. He provided me a tune that did both. Considering that I am running winter fuel...I will still accept 17mpg on the interstate running between 70 and 75 mph. He helped this computer dummy download the files onto my SCT...and how to get the SCT to work with the Ex. I am so blessed to be able to call you both friends.

GOS Performance:
Aden and Steel...I am not sure there is anything I could say about you guys that hasn't been said in the past. It's to the point that all I need to do is ask either one of you if you have something, and if you do to ship it. Your customer service is top-shelf...and I have never been dissapointed with any transaction I had. With the Ex...I simply asked Aden to ship me all the filters that I needed (oil and fuel) along with a fumoto valve...and the order was sent out later that day.

And finally:
Midwest Transmission
Dan (SoGrand) offers some of the most unbelievable customer service that I have had the pleasure of experiencing. We were headed over to the cities in the Ex for a hockey tourney. I knew I needed to get the EGR delete done...and I don't trust anybody around here. I called him, set up the appointment and we worked out a time to meet and swap vehicles. The big Christmas Eve/Day blizzard put an end to that meeting. So Dan just drove up to the cities, dropped off his truck and picked up the Ex...which worked out to be nearly a 3 hour round trip drive. And he repeated it the next day when he brought my Ex back up to Minneapolis. In addition, I knew that my schedule was hectic and the Ex was approaching oil change time. I asked Dan if he would be able to change the oil for me, and his answer was simply...with what brand? And on top of that...Dan is a helluva guy in person...and one that you know when you meet him his handshake and word mean something.

~Dave~

2012 F350 KR Dually, stock...bone stock.

early 99 PSD CC F250, DP Tuner F-5, Stealth Stage I, Casserly 160cc singles, Monsterbox Tranny, MBRP cool duals, ITP Regulated fuel system, Cobalts and Performax gauges, and way to much else to remember right now. **traded**

2004 Excursion Limited 6.0L, Dipricol gauges on the A-Pillar, Bilsteins and BFG's on the corners, lost EGR (not looking hard for it either), ARP studs, RCD Black Onyx head gaskets, MBRP 4" exhaust, (labor performed by Dan @ Midwest Transmission) **giggled when traded**

Quote:
I'm pretty good at drinkin beer -Billy Currington
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4cstr For this addition to TDG:
SeeYa (01-05-2010), SoGrand (01-05-2010), Steel (01-05-2010)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 03:27 PM
GOS

Dave,
Thank you very much. It's nice to know we are doing our jobs correctly. Have a great new year.
Aden

Contact 1-800-620-4467
Fax 1-406-222-4926
[email protected]

GOS Performance, Livingston, Mt. Wholesale distributor for Edge, Superchips, SCT, Quadzilla, Smarty, Diablo, Dr Performance, Bully Dog, MBRP, Magnaflow, aFe, S&B, Industrial Injection, High Tech Turbos, BD Diesel, ATS Diesel, SunCoast, South Bend Clutch, Haisley Machine, ARP, DiPricol, Autometer, Revtek, Superlift, Rancho, ProFab, Destroked Conversions, family owned and operated since 1994. Dealer Inquiries welcome.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 03:41 PM

Thanks Dave. Like Aden said it is nice that we are doing our jobs correctly. When you are ready for more work give me a call. I will be glad to help out. Next time i will let you take my new truck so the ride is better!

Dan
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 03:53 PM
Born in the USA

Garage
Send a message via AIM to patriot2500
I will second that about GOS Performance and Aden. He sent out my stuff even though I was having issues with my credit card. Standup guy in my book and I will be doing business with them again in the future.

Tom
2004.5 Dodge 2500 QC/LB - Goerand 48RE, 4.10's, AFE Stage II, Magnaflow 5" TBE w/6" tip, Smarty TNT/REVO, PacBrake, ATS Manifold, ATS Triple Lok Commander, ISSPRO EGT, Trans, Boost on the pillar, FASS 150, 35X12.50 Toyo M/T's on '06 wheels, Mag/Hytec front/rear diff covers and trans pan, Full Recon Lighting, Prodigy Brake Controller, Silverstars, WeatherGuard Toolbox, BackRack, Kenwood Radio w/ 2 MTX Thunder 4500 subs, Sirius, CompuStar Alarm/Remote Start, Husky Floormats

Thanks to Kenny @ KTPerformance.net

2007 Honda Foreman 500 ES - Rack bag, gun racks, trailer hitch, Cycle Country plow, 27" ITP's on ITP Delta Steel Wheels
The Following User Says Thank You to patriot2500 For this addition to TDG:
Steel (01-05-2010)
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 06:11 PM
GOS

Patriot,
I appreciate it.
Aden

Contact 1-800-620-4467
Fax 1-406-222-4926
[email protected]

GOS Performance, Livingston, Mt. Wholesale distributor for Edge, Superchips, SCT, Quadzilla, Smarty, Diablo, Dr Performance, Bully Dog, MBRP, Magnaflow, aFe, S&B, Industrial Injection, High Tech Turbos, BD Diesel, ATS Diesel, SunCoast, South Bend Clutch, Haisley Machine, ARP, DiPricol, Autometer, Revtek, Superlift, Rancho, ProFab, Destroked Conversions, family owned and operated since 1994. Dealer Inquiries welcome.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 07:38 PM
Supporting Vendor

Thank you so much, Dave! We appreciate you, too!!!

We are also fortunate to be able to do buisness with Aden and Dan. They're both great people to do buisness with.

Last edited by SeeYa; 01-05-2010 at 07:40 PM.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 01:41 AM

hey dan when u get your new truck im guna need an oil change on the fummins so ill switch ya for the day , dan is the man!!!!!!!!!

2005 f-250, 97 cummins and zf6spd!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode