NEW Product Intro. - Adams Glass Sealant Kit - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Nitelord, this thread has received 5 replies and been viewed 1024 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 03:24 AM Thread Starter

Garage
NEW Product Intro. - Adams Glass Sealant Kit

BRAND NEW PRODUCT RELEASE - Adam's Glass Sealant Kit

Adam's All NEW Glass Sealant Kit!

No one likes doing windows, but with our new Glass Sealant kit getting your windshield perfect will be so easy that it might just be your favorite part of cleaning your car!! Our super concentrated Glass Sealant makes all your windows super slick, reducing surface tension, and literally forces water to bead up and roll away. Its so effective that rain will simply blow off your glass at normal driving speeds without the use of your windshield wipers. Used in conjunction with our Glass Cleaner and Glass Towel your windows will stay cleaner for longer and look clearer than ever before. One bottle contains enough of our powerful sealant to treat all the glass on all your cars and you might even have enough left over to do your shower doors!

Kit Includes:

* 4oz Super Concentrated Glass Sealant
* 4oz Fine Mist Glass Cleaner
* Special premium microfiber Glass Towel
* Plush Microfiber Applicator

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Note from Mark: This is no Snake oil offer. The Glass sealant is truely amazing. It was so easy to use and the results are awesome. On my truck, anything over 40 mph and my windshield stays clear. It is an incredible product.

Go to
http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-489-a...alant-kit.aspx

Use your TDG code during checkout to get your Diesel Garage Discount. Thanks for looking.

If you go to the site, check out the demonstration video's at the end of the description. They will show you exactly how easy it is to use and get lasting results...

Throw in this DVD. It will walk you through the entire process for taking care of your ride.

Instructional Detailing DVD

It's free...With any order.

2005 Ford F350 dually sb, wrapped in Black
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 11:04 AM

Just got an E-mail with the spring2010 discount code good for 15% off for the rest of March. I just ordered my sealant kit as I've heard great things about it. I'm driving 500 miles next weekend and its supposed to be raining for the entire time so I'll give my own personal experience with it. From what Adam and the crew have been saying this is a great sealant and much better than Rain-X.

2008 Red CCSB 6.4 Auto Lariat.
Stock 20's wrapped in 35x12.50R20 Toyo MT's, 3.73 gears, Nav, Backup Cam, Tailgate step, Upfitters, etc.
Mods: AFE Intake, Line-X, 20% Tint, Clear Bra, Husky Mats, Smoked Recon Mirror markers/3rd brake light, Bushwacker Pocket style flares w/ mud flaps + an aluminum Rapid Hitch (one of the best investments!)
Feel free to PM with any questions about any of my mods.

SRW Club #55
American Club #55

Last road trip-567 miles @ 20.7 mpg @ 67mpg average speed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Superdutytd For this addition to TDG:
Nitelord (03-18-2010)
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Garage
Sorry, here is the link to the free DVD. It's Version 6. Newly updated for 2010.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-59-ad...iling-dvd.aspx

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Garage
UPDATE:

Quote from Adam:

The Glass Sealant doesn't smell good! In fact, it has an extremely strong scent, and when we tried to add fragrance, it wanted to streak. So, this stuff is going to stay clear, and smell bad, but work GREAT!

How long will it last? About 400 miles of rain driving, or, 4-6 months if not driven that much in the rain.

Wipers chattering? Hard rubber wipers chatter on perfectly flat, smooth glass. If you haven't changed your wipers in the past year, it's time to change them. On my Excursion, the wipers were a year old, and the wipers hopped. Changed the wipers, and zero hop. I also noticed, using the Bosch Icon wipers makes all the difference, with or without the Glass Sealant!

More to come..!

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 09:55 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Garage
If any of you pick up the kit, please send me a PM with your thoughts on the ease of use or not. Plus how it's working for you. I love it, but then I'm kind of bias...

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitelord View Post
If any of you pick up the kit, please send me a PM with your thoughts on the ease of use or not. Plus how it's working for you. I love it, but then I'm kind of bias...
I'll have something for you next week.

2008 Red CCSB 6.4 Auto Lariat.
Stock 20's wrapped in 35x12.50R20 Toyo MT's, 3.73 gears, Nav, Backup Cam, Tailgate step, Upfitters, etc.
Mods: AFE Intake, Line-X, 20% Tint, Clear Bra, Husky Mats, Smoked Recon Mirror markers/3rd brake light, Bushwacker Pocket style flares w/ mud flaps + an aluminum Rapid Hitch (one of the best investments!)
Feel free to PM with any questions about any of my mods.

SRW Club #55
American Club #55

Last road trip-567 miles @ 20.7 mpg @ 67mpg average speed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Superdutytd For this addition to TDG:
Nitelord (03-29-2010)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode