Free Racer X Custom Decal Offer! - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Eagles Fire, this thread has received 11 replies and been viewed 1889 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 12:53 AM Thread Starter

Smile Free Racer X Custom Decal Offer!

We are looking for members who may have experience with applying die cut or edge cut decals or body graphics type decals and would like a free decal. Experience isn't required. Anyone interested can participate. Please read the free decal offer details below.

The Offer: We are offering our custom decals free to a limited number of members who would be willing to write and submit decal application tips for applying die cut decals, and a photo of their applied decal. Or interested members can submit their application tips and photos during application, or even a video tutorial of their application techniques and the applied decal. Anyone interested please contact us directly by phone or e-mail with "Decal- The Diesel Garage" as the subject.

Please do not pm us about decals. To contact us directly see our banner below or just click on the banner to visit our site.

We may decide to host any videos or photos and any other info the members with the best techniques and applied decals submit. Interested members can also submit their user id, photos, and info about their vehicles if they choose. For Members who would be interested in having their decal, user id, and vehicle info featured on our site,--let us know that.

Size: 4 1/2" High by 8 3/4" wide. Their big, bold, custom designed and made in The U. S. A.

Custom Designed and made in The U. S. A. Like the Official decals they are Big and Bold. Size: 4 1/2" High by 8 3/4" wide.

The Free deal offer is for a limited time only. A follow up post will announce when the offer has ended.

Questions? Please remember to contact us directly--Thanks!

~

POWERFLOW BY RACER X [SIZE="3"][FONT="Tahoma"][B] on Video. Featuring Ford's 7.3L Powerstroke V8 with E4OD Transmission. Powered by custom twin turbo chargers & fuel system injecting 473 + cc's of diesel & nitrous! 800 r.w.h.p. proudly owned by Fuzzys69. Ever seen a diesel burn maximum fuel & flow clean soot free exhaust?
[CENTER]
Racer X is a proud supporter of TDG forums & 2 time World Series Champion
Al Leiter & Al's [COLOR="Silver"]children's fund.

Last edited by ripmf666; 08-08-2010 at 03:12 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-24-2010, 08:44 PM

Talking

Save 1 EOT 4 me...please?

POWERFLOW BY RACER X on Video. Featuring Ford's 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel with custom E4OD Transmission. Powered by custom twin turbo chargers and custom fuel system injecting 473 + cc's of diesel & nitrous @ 800 r.w.h.p!
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-24-2010, 09:23 PM

HUH ??? I write instructions, photos etc and i get a sticker ? <and you wonder why no one
has taken you up on this offer>

Don R.

'04 350 4WD Lariat Crew Longbed (built 05.04)
-------------------

-------------------

Gear Vendors Dbl Overdrive Install w/ Pics.
135 Amp Alternator Upgrade/Replacement
50 Gal. Aux Tank; Pump, Filter, Wiring
Truck Audio,
CUSTOM Valentine One Install - LINK
$10 Grill Mod. (protects the coolers) !

Block Heater Cord (Rear Mounted w/ Timer) - LINK

REALTIME -CURRENT DIESEL Pricing <HERE>
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-26-2010, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushpilot View Post
HUH ??? I write instructions, photos etc and i get a sticker ? <and you wonder why no one
No,
If we wondered, then we'd announce it. If someone else says it, it's called gossip. The stereotype of gossip thats popular is from the past. 2 ladies hanging wash out to dry while gossiping. The gentlemen referred to it as those hens are cackling again. Other examples that were not humorous: The Salem Witch Trials and The McCarthy Era of the 1950's.
Today for some it's the Hollywood report, Entertainment tonight show or the Celebrity news segment on the traditional news report.

Bushpilot, We are on multiple sites, and could have had the free decals featured in 8 lug magazine. Contact us directly, means it wont be posted unless a member posts a ? etc.

bushpilot, I think I see your point tho. I think it's why bother. We all ponder that at times. We have had posts & links edited by the jr. staff. One recent edit by the jr staff was a link to technical posts requesting assistance with possible causes of failure. The edit included 1 sentence: just kidding was clearly included that sentence. It did take time to format and up load the technical info into viewable format. It was done for a member who wasn't a customer and left intact for the membership. The info formated isn't available to everyone either. We can remove formated info at anytime.

Right before this edit, the jr. staff had requested something from us we can't provide or substitute for. Someone else owed the jr. staff. The jr. staff was politely told we can't help that. The jr. staff had also stated they couldn't afford our product. It's not priced or advertised yet. The jr. staff didn't ask for a price. The jr. staff was even left a courtesy message encouraging they call afterward to see if we could help. The call wasn't returned. Following the edit, the jr staff was messaged that just kidding was clearly included in the edit. No reply. The tech info aspect in the post wasn't considered important to the jr staff. Ok. Tuning is important to the jr staff. Fine ok.
Bottom line: We hold the powertrain warranty on modified vehicles not the tuners. We have vehicles, are modified vehicle enthusiasts, and compete with vehicle manufacturers parts divisions, they don't warranty vehicles with modifications. We'd rather work with tuners to improve the breed because tuning can effect warranty.

bushpilot, if you wonder why bother, the decals aren't your cup of tea. Fair enough.
There are always people who have an interest and do things because it's what they enjoy doing.

Any ?'s about this post, or anything else please ask one of us. Thank you.

If we ponder something, we remember the basic fundamentals that have proven true at all times.

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-28-2010, 02:31 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Talking Hmmm Just wondering?

Quote:
Just wondering if the site has changed it's rules and began allowing members to advertise there own businesses with links in their signatures?
And without paying site sponsor fees?

Your Signature says Don R. Would Don Rumsey Truck Audio be your business and this photo be for advertising your business?

If not, you put some time and effort into this audio equipment photo with the brand name and detailed specfications. If it's a hobby, you must be proud of it to add photos like this, and link it to your signature. Very nice work, that's a very good installation job. Well Done.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SUB-WOOFER-CONTROL.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	26122  

POWERFLOW BY RACER X [SIZE="3"][FONT="Tahoma"][B] on Video. Featuring Ford's 7.3L Powerstroke V8 with E4OD Transmission. Powered by custom twin turbo chargers & fuel system injecting 473 + cc's of diesel & nitrous! 800 r.w.h.p. proudly owned by Fuzzys69. Ever seen a diesel burn maximum fuel & flow clean soot free exhaust?
[CENTER]
Racer X is a proud supporter of TDG forums & 2 time World Series Champion
Al Leiter & Al's [COLOR="Silver"]children's fund.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-28-2010, 05:26 AM

sure blame it on the site...rather than your BIZARRE SELF PROMOTING EMAIL tirades that
CLAIM <vaguely> to be the sole-source of transmissions and anything else that others
sell.

maybe you should consider that your offer isnt worth the time of DAY ?? I tried to
TELL you that but you wanna blame the lack of INTEREST on ME !

what i post & share is for the benefit of others...ive got NO interest in SELLING anything.

Don R.

-------------------

-------------------

Truck Audio,

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 01:27 AM

Quote:
what i post & share is for the benefit of others...ive got NO interest in SELLING anything.
We didn't ask for any business advice from the membership in this thread. Or comments about us, from non customers who don't know our products.

We don't see any benefit for other members in your posts in this thread.

We, are glad to hear that your links aren't violating any site rules you're aware of. The site or staff hasn't yet responded on it's rules or policies. We'd like clarification on that and the no bashing policy when a conflict of interest involves either staff, membership, or sponsors. Also members vs. sponsors who aren't customers. That's a fair question that deserves an answer.

We were told linking a technical thread in a post with "just kidding" was bashing a "banned member". We didn't know he was banned. He later joked about the situation he posted about himself. There was no questions asked regarding the edit for a week. We won't repeat the extenuating circumstances here.

We don't send out Email Marketing Campaigns. You won't receive email from us unless you contact us first.

We have a strict privacy policy on all customer information submitted to us on the site. On site, customer info is encrypted and securely sent.

We'd like to see the bizarre Email your referring to please. We ask in the event the server has been hijacked by a spammer. We will know where it originally came from if you'd be good enough to forward it. Spammers are called spammers because they hijack email servers. Kindly forward any unsolicited bizarre email you received that's supposed to be from us. You will forward it if your sincere about trying to help us.

For now, I agree with the compliments you received in this thread about your photo and the detailed work. Congratulations, you have a photo featured in a thread that isn't about you or audio, and received a compliment. That's very rare you were asked, given the benefit of any doubt and complimented in a thread.

May as well make good use of the space:
Another sponsor was asked about a thread offering to display decals at large events. They generously offered a place for ours that was intended for their dealers decals. A much appreciated gesture since were not affiliated with them. Thank You.

Instead we decided to offer them to the membership at our expense. With postage & time each will be a $12 cost for us to send.
They are offered free with no guarantee the members who are participating will abide by the terms we offered them with. They are offered with the option of sending any additional info a member would like, possibly featured on site. That's not required, it's optional. Any members request that we don't use, remove or change any info if ever published on site will be honored. We have application tips already and gave them to a participant yesterday. Also offered 2 solid versions not on site to a member of another site, and sent all 4 versions we have to another participant on a third site.

Don, if you google decal application there are many videos of regular decal application tips by regular people who put them up. But we haven't seen any on die cut decals or graphics. We developed the tips we have used last year.

The model specific forums are the discussion forums. Most forum technical advice comes from ??? unknown sources, some good, some very wrong. Forums are great for interacting with other enthusiasts, forming clubs and socializing--including gossiping. And gossipers.

This forum can't substitute for a technical and business school education and the training needed for starting a highly specialized business. Please don't ask that of us.

We are sure no one asks DP Tuner to train or coach another person to tune a truck for them. Enough said.

Custom rebuilds for Modifieds, racing, sled pulling and competition vehicles are way beyond stock vehicles and rebuilders. They are a very advanced rare specialty in an industry where stock rebuilding is considered a speciality field.

We have people with team experience from Ford's GT-40 24 hr endurance racing wins @ Le Mans and Daytona. Also Holman & Moody's Nascar and drag racing efforts & Ford's Trans Am Series Championships. 60 combined yrs experience back to the era when American made engines dominated Indy, Formula 1, then endurance racing in Europe. (Le Mans was won by a modified FE engine that was the basis for 390, 360 & 352 truck engines)

This memorial day weekend, sadly, you can watch an import engine power the winner to victory at Indy. Wave the American flag or remember a U.S. soldier please, and have a good one.

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 04:45 AM

rag on me all you want, ive contributed more to this forum than
you have...

while youre tryin to **** on me...ask yourself...how come no one wants your UGLY stickers....

Don R.

-------------------

-------------------

Truck Audio,

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 01:44 PM
The DUDE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles Fire View Post
Just wondering if the site has changed it's rules and began allowing members to advertise there own businesses with links in their signatures?
And without paying site sponsor fees?
Your Signature says Don R. Would Don Rumsey Truck Audio be your business and this photo be for advertising your business?

If not, you put some time and effort into this audio equipment photo with the brand name and detailed specfications. If it's a hobby, you must be proud of it to add photos like this, and link it to your signature. Very nice work, that's a very good installation job. Well Done.
No, Don is not selling anything. he put the time and effort into his truck and everything else because like most of us, if we want it done right, we do it ourselves.

That and Don is just as OCD as i am!! If it ain't right, it will bug him till it is.

2005 F-250 CC FX4 - bought it, changed some stuff

Eighty Sixed member - #3
Ridin' Dirty - #26

"All the oil is in TEXAS, but the dipsticks are in DC"

"If Obama is the answer, it must have been a stupid a** question......"
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 04:34 PM

To those it may concern,

with the issue of potential rules violations...there is none. The link goes to pictures. In no way shape or form could I determine that it went to another business site, nor directed anybody to another business site. The links are fine and are allowed.

~Dave~

2012 F350 KR Dually, stock...bone stock.

early 99 PSD CC F250, DP Tuner F-5, Stealth Stage I, Casserly 160cc singles, Monsterbox Tranny, MBRP cool duals, ITP Regulated fuel system, Cobalts and Performax gauges, and way to much else to remember right now. **traded**

2004 Excursion Limited 6.0L, Dipricol gauges on the A-Pillar, Bilsteins and BFG's on the corners, lost EGR (not looking hard for it either), ARP studs, RCD Black Onyx head gaskets, MBRP 4" exhaust, (labor performed by Dan @ Midwest Transmission) **giggled when traded**

Quote:
I'm pretty good at drinkin beer -Billy Currington
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4cstr For this addition to TDG:
bushpilot (06-05-2010), merlin5577 (05-29-2010), ripmf666 (08-02-2010)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode