The Diesel Garage banner

What is your favorite STANDARD truck color?

• Red

Votes: 14 14.3%
  • White

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Black

Votes: 32 32.7%
  • Green

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Silver

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Two tone

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Gray

Votes: 13 13.3%

2 week Poll - Your favorite truck color

6K views 36 replies 27 participants last post by  blackcloudCTD95 
#1 ·
Decided to do a poll every two weeks and I have a few ideas but if you have an idea for a poll, shoot me a PM.

This weeks poll -

What is your favorite standard truck color?
Red
White
Blue
Black
Green
Silver
Two tone

#4 ·
To bad you couldnt add metalic gun metal gray on there now that is sexy color with alot of black accents and black chrome bumpers front and rear

#5 ·
Great idea, Russ!:thumbsup

Reactions: Rcannon
#7 ·
Yep got mine from the factory not for sure if that is the exact color but it is basically the same as the dark gray for the fords

#8 ·
Mineral Gray Metallic just looked it up for ya

#22 ·
Agreed! my rig is Greystone metallic in colour and it looks awesome when its clean, and it 'appears' to stay clean for a long time:thumbsup

and the black accents on the grey is good too, i have a black bowtie on mine now and black tube steps and it looks sharp:happymugs

#12 ·
Red

Dodge has a great looking red. My problem was getting in a buying mood about 1 week after the deadline, so there were three trucks meeting my requirements west of Thunder Bay. I had a choice of silver or gray. (sigh)

#13 ·
i personally love my solid black truck...black bumpers, grill, no 2 tone, nothin.....and just a little chrome here and there!

#14 ·
I like silver trucks, they always seem to look clean...but somehow I keep ending up with blue trucks:haha

#15 ·
I voted black but I like the old 95' GMC dark blue color that was kind of purplish in the right color...

#19 ·
I'm going to have to go with white. Hides the dirt and scratches very well.

#20 ·
Too bad you didn't add Orange :roflol:

#21 ·
COMON BLUE!!!:goodvsevil

#24 ·
Black. I kick myself every day for not buying another black truck. Yeah, they're a pain to keep clean, but man do they look sharp.

#27 ·
tell me about it! GO GRAY!!!

#28 ·
I had to put in a vote for white. After a string of 5 black cars, I bought a white truck, and am extremely glad about the choice. Of course, I've bought 2 more black cars since the truck, so I'm still out of my mind.

White is just so easy to hose off and have look good at the quarter car wash. With white, you just wipe down the chrome and the glass and you're done. Silver is close to white, but the most of the darker colors, and especially black are unforgiving to the quick hose down and look like dog doo without thorough pait maintenance, and the truck is just too big for me to wash and detail solo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.